Page 331 of 360 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335341 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    The war titles are the only EC material IÂ’m interested in tbh.

I do own the first two Gemstone vols, yeah, but it messes a bit with my collectorÂ’s OCD as DH have changed the spine design quite a bit.
    Me too, only the war titles. I also have Valor (very good) and Aces High (not read yet).

Wherever I've seen adverts for the DH Two-FistedTales,, Vol. 2 was never shown - always Vol. 1 and Vol. 3, hence my question regarding the existence of Vol. 2.

Sorry to be a oain but do you have a pic handy of what the Gemstone and DH look like alongside each other on the shelf?

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Me too, only the war titles. I also have Valor (very good) and Aces High (not read yet).

Wherever I've seen adverts for the DH Two-FistedTales,, Vol. 2 was never shown - always Vol. 1 and Vol. 3, hence my question regarding the existence of Vol. 2.

Sorry to be a oain but do you have a pic handy of what the Gemstone and DH look like alongside each other on the shelf?
    Sure thing. As you can see, they differ quite considerably:

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Sure thing. As you can see, they differ quite considerably:

Yes, they do. If the "volume no." and spine pic had lined up, it wouldn't be so bad. Well, if I decide to collect the rest, my Vol. 2 will stick out like a sore thumb. At least you have 2 volumes a piece

Btw, many thanks for posting the pic LJ.

Picked this up last week(s). Really looking forward to diving in! 20190528_143404.jpg
    None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me..

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 02:03 PM.

Incredible Member

Ordered these today:

Amazing Spider-Man Omnibus 4 DM cover
    Absolute Black Mirror
    Saga Deluxe HC 3
    East of West HC 1
    East of West HC 2
    Swords of Glass HC

Now I can finally start my Saga read-through. I know there’s going to be years worth of books still coming but at least I‘ll be able to read the first half.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    They all look like winners. Ms. Marvel especially, probably became my favourite female superhero.
    I believe so too! I am actually most looking forward to reading Ms Marvel. I just finished re-reading V for Vendetta and I always feel the urge to mix those kind of books up with some lighter, more modern books.
    None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me..

Quote Originally Posted by Batmil View Post
    Picked this up last week(s). Really looking forward to diving in! 20190528_143404.jpg
    Nice looking haul. UXM Omnibus Vol. 1 was my very first Omnibus back in the day. It's also one of my favourites. All Star Superman is very good with some lovely looking art by Frank Quitely.

BANNED

Here are the lastest arrivals.

I bought some books! No comics though, but I'm posting them anyway. Tough luck Balakin :P
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Astonishing Member

I ordered the Spider-Man by David Michelinie and Erik Larsen Omnibus.Should have it by next week.
    Read almost all the stories before but these stories will be great to have in a Omnibus.
    I almost ordered instead the Amazing Spider-Man Vol.4 Omnibus but i would say that this book won´t be OOP as soon as will be the Spider-Man by David Michelinie and Erik Larsen Omnibus.
    ASM.vol.4 Omnibus will be the next book i will buy.

A few new ones:
    20190611_132911.jpg

Astonishing Member

I ordered Immortal Hulk Vol.2 TPB.
    And recieved Spider-Man by David Michelinie and Erik Larsen Omnibus.

20190612_193511.jpg

So I wasn't planning on getting.. anything but certain deals came on my path haha.. I am especially happy with Ms. Marvel #1 as I have been looking for that for quite a long time now. Also really curious about Avengers, I want to get more into Hickman the coming weeks so I'm slowly filling in the rest.