Page 302 of 360 FirstFirst ... 202252292298299300301302303304305306312352 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar

Last months haul. Picked up my first manga so i decided to start with what im familiar with through the anime.
    Just need the remaining Hell on Earth HCs to come out then i will have all the hellboy omnis.
    B354D16E-2FED-400D-B19D-6BB7C8C3CF3B.jpg

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 02:15 PM.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Just placed an order with IST for the Michelinie/McFarlane Amazing Spidey Omnibus.

Fantastic Member

Batman White Knight TPB
    Invincible Compendium 2
    Lil Gotham Vol 1
    Marvel 2 In One Vol 1
    Ricanstruction: Reminiscing and Rebuilding Puerto Rico
    Skyward Vol 1

Ordered the ASM by M/M and Tomb of Dracula omnis. Gotta say the extra $7 tax on a hundred kinda sucks, I probably won't be so exclusive to IST going forward.

But very happy to get the reprint Spidey omni after waiting a few years for a good price. And Dracula is a total blind-buy, but I loved horror comics as a kid and still love old Universal/Hammer horror movies, so hopefully this series captures that feel.

Incredible Member

Just found and ordered all six books of the original Incal in the coffee table size

Looking forward to reading that but it will take a while for them to arrive (all from different sellers).

With regard to Marvel / DC orders, I am waiting for Cheap Comics here in Europe to get the Thor Heroes Return omnibus in stock, so I can place an order, possibly together with the Final Crisis omnibus. I have the absolute but I may just cave

Mighty Member

Last week's order

https://imgur.com/a/GF2pOjy

Really cut back on omnibus purchases. I've finally admitted to myself while they look nice on the shelf, i don't read them as readily. With that being said, they're still half a dozen or so i see myself getting before the year is out

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 02:17 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    I've definitely laser focused my purchases recently too. Now... to undermine my point, can I ask you if you liked Oblivion Song?
    Actually haven't read any of these yet. I'll be sure to share some thoughts in the 1000 books thread once i have

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    I've definitely laser focused my purchases recently too. Now... to undermine my point, can I ask you if you liked Oblivion Song?
    I've read the first 7 issues and it's hooked me in. The art and colouring is quite nice. The main chaacters are not beautiful "models" but just regular looking people. The story is not overly deep but the characters have their fair share of personal problems. If you like action, there's also a fair share of it. If they produce an oversized hardcover edition at some point, I'll be interested.

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 02:17 PM.

While going to an LCS I don't usually go to, for a back-issue of Bone Parish (Excellent comic, when it goes into collected form I highly recommend you buy the eventual TPB or hardcover), I saw a 70% off sale for trades/hardcovers and got these beauties.

Titan.jpg

About $220 worth of books for $72.....I got the Imperium trades because, unfortunately, it looks like Valiant will never release that series in a deluxe hardcover. I have the Imperium floppies, but I want easy access on my bookshelf....And Trees, by Warren Ellis, is a book I've been curious to check out.

Incredible Member

I've had orders sitting at my regular supplier and waiting to combine them. Looking forward to the end of the week when they should arrive. And I'm still waiting for some stuff I bought from various other sellers:

Absolute Y the Last Man 1-3
    Absolute Kingdom Come
    Final Crisis Omnibus
    Thor Heroes Return Omnibus 2
    BPRD Hell on Earth HC 3
    The Colossal Conan the Cimmerian
    The Valiant Deluxe HC
    The Incal Coffee Table Books volumes 1 and 5
    Silver Surfer Parable HC

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    I've had orders sitting at my regular supplier and waiting to combine them. Looking forward to the end of the week when they should arrive. And I'm still waiting for some stuff I bought from various other sellers:

Absolute Y the Last Man 1-3
    Absolute Kingdom Come
    Final Crisis Omnibus
    Thor Heroes Return Omnibus 2
    BPRD Hell on Earth HC 3
    The Colossal Conan the Cimmerian
    The Valiant Deluxe HC
    The Incal Coffee Table Books volumes 1 and 5
    Silver Surfer Parable HC
    So when is the big reveal?!!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    Plus something extra special but I'll only believe it when it gets here
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    So when is the big reveal?!!
    Well, depending on whether I get reimbursed, it was either an honest mistake of the seller or a scam. Luckily my credit card should cover it if it turns out to have been a scam. If it was a scam, I will also post here to warn all of you. So no big reveal at this time unfortunately