Page 233 of 360 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243283333 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Quote Originally Posted by RickyMeister View Post
    Is that the FB group you need to be accepted into or a different one?
    it's the The Omnibus Collector's™ Comic Swap and Community and yeah you need to be accepted. If they don't accept you just message a mod, they might think you have a fake profile or just haven't got around accepting you yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    We have a FB group?
    it's not cbr related it's created by a guy called Ryley Moore who has a website called The omnibus collector. But it's a very active and friendly group. Only downside is that it has so many members there are a lot of redundant posts but that's unavoidable probably.

Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar

It says content not available when i click on it.

Amazing Member

newest additions:

IMG_0735.jpg

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iPodwithnomusic View Post
    With the buy 2 get 1 free and 15% off promotions at B&N yesterday I placed my biggest order yet. B&N seems to be the best place for Canadians to order books from the US, everywhere else has ridiculous shipping charges. I ended up ordering:
    • Superior Spider-Man vol 2 OHC
    • Superior Spider-Man vol 3 OHC
    • Civil War OHC
    • The Trial of Captain America Omnibus
    • Daredevil by Brubaker Omnibus vol 1
    • Hawkeye by Matt Fraction Omnibus

I haven't bought any big Omnibus' before so I'm really excited. So far all I have is a few Star Wars OHCs and some Spider-Man OHCs. I got the Superior Spider-Man vol 1 OHC Steve Dikto variant for like $8 on ebay, so I'm glad to complete the set. After shipping and tax the order was about 30% off what I would have paid on Amazon.ca, so I'm quite happy with the price I paid.
    A nice set of books there. I hope you receive them dent free. I've ordered a lot from B&N in the past as their deals are great for non-Americans. The massive downside is the awful packaging. I received one two many books damaged and decided no more. I always got part or full refunds and got to keep the books but I'd had enough.

It says content not available when i click on it.
    try it with this link?
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/842348235814432/

Still says the same thing

Still says the same thing
    that is really weird. I'll PM you bout it I don't feel comfortable mentioning people by their real names here just in case.

That is strange, I did it first time. Bizarre!
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Strictly speaking, this isn't classic or collected, but here is my 'The Big Glasgow Comic and Craft Fair' haul. I got a couple of the prints on sale at £2 each which was nice. The comics are all independent. Nom is one issue story and the guy said that he is planning to do more one shot comics, as and when he gets time - he just draws at weekends and was doing commissions on the day, really good work actually, I got his card (and lots of others haha). The other two are the only issues in the series so far, but he said that he will do more if they sell well enough, but those issues are only being sold face-to-face at cons etc. All in all, I was happy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

The smallest order possible, but meh... I was buying some clothes hangers so I thought, I should totally buy a book too. So Lucid!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fantastic Member

Here's my last...errrrr...6 weeks or so I guess. A few of these are rpg books...but in a funny way they scratch the same itch as comics for me. I enjoy reading them for the imagination jolt and the art, lol...and they are all oop and found for decent prices. The Calvin & Hobbes set was a used one from a secondary seller on Amazon. The books themselves are in great shape. The box is a little rough but meh. I was shocked by the sheer heft of the set when it arrived...it's massive!

Quote Originally Posted by zevious zoquis View Post
    Here's my last...errrrr...6 weeks or so I guess. A few of these are rpg books...but in a funny way they scratch the same itch as comics for me. I enjoy reading them for the imagination jolt and the art, lol...and they are all oop and found for decent prices. The Calvin & Hobbes set was a used one from a secondary seller on Amazon. The books themselves are in great shape. The box is a little rough but meh. I was shocked by the sheer heft of the set when it arrived...it's massive!

I'm so tempted by the Calvin and Hobbes set but I'm not sure if I would ever read it. I don't really do the "just read a couple each night before bed" thing that's why I'm trying to sell the Peanuts slipcase as well. Although I'm much more fond of C&H than Peanuts.

Fantastic Member

I've got more books than I'll likely ever actually read. I hope to read as much as I can, but part of my goal is just the building of a "collection." I want to have a good selection of the significant stuff (that I'm also fond of) on my shelves. I have the Peanuts books up to the mid 80s as well.

Just the one book this week to finish my daredevil collection (for now) and two pops i got decent price from ebay while i wait to find the new green lantern omnibus printingsIMG_1201.jpg

latest! And I've actually managed to have a somewhat smaller haul this time! But I wouldn't call this a victory since I spent an unhealthy amount on Transformers figures instead So yeah, I fell in this new rabbit hole and so far it's really damn good.
    Also finally found X-statix for a decent price, I was so unlucky with that book but I can only blame myself not picking it up sooner.
    The Schuiten stuff is excellent btw if someone wants something non conventional.