Page 333 of 360 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

DC: The New Frontier
    All Star Superman.

Its been a long time coming.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Latest:

I never finished Human Diastrophism, I was so bored. I can't even remember what it was about, only that I thought it was awful :P
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I never finished Human Diastrophism, I was so bored. I can't even remember what it was about, only that I thought it was awful :P
    No skin off my back if it isn‘t any good. Basically got it for free as it was part of a 3 for 2 offer (and it was only 99p anyway).

Btw, if anyone in the UK lives near a Forbidden Planet, all of the Titan books above as well as a few of the others (Jonah Hex, Love & Rockets) cost me between 99p and £2.99 each and were part of the 3 for 2 deal. And they have tons more there, including DC and Marvel TPBs and HCs.

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    No skin off my back if it isn‘t any good. Basically got it for free as it was part of a 3 for 2 offer (and it was only 99p anyway).

Btw, if anyone in the UK lives near a Forbidden Planet, all of the Titan books above as well as a few of the others (Jonah Hex, Love & Rockets) cost me between 99p and £2.99 each and were part of the 3 for 2 deal. And they have tons more there, including DC and Marvel TPBs and HCs.
    Haha, lucky you! I got a few in an almost identical deal last summer in the London shop, Ring of Roses etc. Unfortunately, the Glasgow shop doesn't have such a sale wall
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Haha, lucky you! I got a few in an almost identical deal last summer in the London shop, Ring of Roses etc. Unfortunately, the Glasgow shop doesn't have such a sale wall
    That‘s odd. Got these in Newcastle, so it‘s definitely not only in London.

BANNED

My latest Order

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 02:02 PM.

That‘s odd. Got these in Newcastle, so it‘s definitely not only in London.
    Just been to Newcastle myself a few weeks ago. Although since I went digital I've really limited my physical purchases and only bought stuff in FP for a friend.
    Did you go to that little shop in Grainger market?

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Just been to Newcastle myself a few weeks ago. Although since I went digital I've really limited my physical purchases and only bought stuff in FP for a friend.
    Did you go to that little shop in Grainger market?
    Only to FP and Travelling Man. Thought the other one only did back issues i.e. floppies?

Only to FP and Travelling Man. Thought the other one only did back issues i.e. floppies?
    The market one? Nah he has trades and even a couple of omnibuses too. And he is planning to expand his space to another booth.
    I've ended up chatting with him for over an hour so I got a Marvel ohc (even though I didn't really want it but after an hour of talking I felt bad walking out empty handed That dude is really nice).

Tom Strong - I just know him because of Promethea, but most of Allan Moore I enjoy!
    Palomar - beautiful edition.
    Carl Barks - the publisher here in Brasil went bankrupt and the books are really cheap now (but we just got 10 books).

66148618_10219283504056478_2410762037983444992_n.jpg
    66858394_10219283504576491_7913825792360972288_n.jpg

All-New Member

Latest:

Whenever I see something that is unfamiliar that looks interesting, I will do some research on the topic. From looking at your photos, I had no knowledge of Heros the Spartan or Wulf the Briton. I looked them up and both are just absolutely gorgeous. The intricacies of the artwork are just magnificent. I wish the books were a little more reasonably priced, as I could make a nice car payment for the price of them. You have very good taste in selecting these books, obviously. Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by PowderedH2O View Post
    Whenever I see something that is unfamiliar that looks interesting, I will do some research on the topic. From looking at your photos, I had no knowledge of Heros the Spartan or Wulf the Briton. I looked them up and both are just absolutely gorgeous. The intricacies of the artwork are just magnificent. I wish the books were a little more reasonably priced, as I could make a nice car payment for the price of them. You have very good taste in selecting these books, obviously. Congrats!
    Thanks, but I lucked out on those. They‘d been on my radar for a couple of years. Last month I found a used copy of Heros in decent condition on ebay for around $65. But the deal on Wulf was the real bargain. A marketplace seller had it on Amazon, „used, like new“ for 60€ ($70) - for the leatherbound, gold block limited to 100 copies and numbered edition that has a RRP of well over $300. But when it arrived (in excellent condition), it turned out that it was the even rarer lettered edition ($400 RRP) of which there are only 25 copies, most of which weren‘t even sold to the general public. By far the best bargain I‘ve ever found.

Thanks, but I lucked out on those. They‘d been on my radar for a couple of years. Last month I found a used copy of Heros in decent condition on ebay for around $65. But the deal on Wulf was the real bargain. A marketplace seller had it on Amazon, „used, like new“ for 60€ ($70) - for the leatherbound, gold block limited to 100 copies and numbered edition that has a RRP of well over $300. But when it arrived (in excellent condition), it turned out that it was the even rarer lettered edition ($400 RRP) of which there are only 25 copies, most of which weren‘t even sold to the general public. By far the best bargain I‘ve ever found.
    oh wow... that is indeed lucky!