Page 353 of 360 FirstFirst ... 253303343349350351352353354355356357 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Sorry, I can't tell you as I haven't yet cracked it open and also can't compare with the 10th Anniversary printing

I have noticed that books steadily increase in price on Booksetc. and don't seem to ever decrease. My Final Crisis was £58.44, it's now at £60.78.

I picked up the Golden Age Marvel Comics Omnibus Vol. 2 at £65.97, saw it later increase to around £70 and now it's at £73.42. Btw, Marvel tends to be pricier than DC on Booksetc.

The JLA Morrison Omnibus yesterday appeared at £60.78. Shipping to Poland came out at just over £10 but got split 60/40 when I coupled it with the Super Sons Expanded Edition Omnibus (£43).
    Huh, that's curious.
    It seems like certain books will shift between available to unavailable back and forth because now I couldn't find a couple of books that I've looked at just a week or two ago.
    After a while of browsing however I ended up with 4 books, all from DC. Shipping came in at £10 for everything, which is quite fair. Lets just hope the books arrive safe and sound.
    Last edited by gohei_; 12-01-2020 at 03:48 PM.

I'm looking forward to some Christmas hauls
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

well, not really comic book related, but you could say tangentially? (I had like 2 comics on my Christmas wishlist).
    Anyways, feel free to post your Christmas presents if you feel like they are somewhat related to comics or just geeky stuff.
    IMG_20201225_175139338.jpg

IMG_20201226_102801834.jpg
    My Christmas gifts: the third volume of Beasts of Burden and Paracuellos, an spanish book about the post-Civil War, which won the Angoulême prize on the 80s. Good stuff!

A mix of Christmas and some buys in December

IMG_2505.jpg

IMG_2506.jpg
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Spectacular Member

Christmas haul this year. Pretty excited for these, and already started reading Hardware.

20201225_194510.jpg20201225_194521.jpg

All-New Member

@Balakin, @seusilva, @csmith25, I hope you are all enjoying your books.

@Enigma, They look really cool, can you tell me what the items in the first image are? Are they trading cards or something?

@fichot, I just got Black Hammer #1 myself, I feel like #2 immediately sold out though, which is good for the series, if not for me atm.

Two years ago I posted my first comic haul ever, on here.
    Last year was my second, so I'm back for haul #3.

As my birthday is also in December the first image is from then.

And this was Christmas.

It's not the mad haul it could have been, but I really helped bargain hunt for these... so there was budget for a certain home console.
    I also bought myself a gift, a Ms. Marvel (2014) #1 in a CGC case, but I didn't know if that counted.

I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    @Balakin, @seusilva, @csmith25, I hope you are all enjoying your books.

@Enigma, They look really cool, can you tell me what the items in the first image are? Are they trading cards or something?

@fichot, I just got Black Hammer #1 myself, I feel like #2 immediately sold out though, which is good for the series, if not for me atm.
    #2 will get back. That's always the story with Dark Horse lately. I paid way to much for the Witchfinder hardcover because it wasn't available anywhere. Now you can get it everywhere.

And this was Christmas.

It's not the mad haul it could have been, but I really helped bargain hunt for these... so there was budget for a certain home console.
    I also bought myself a gift, a Ms. Marvel (2014) #1 in a CGC case, but I didn't know if that counted.

What is the one next to BPRD? Nice haul btw!

Damn nice haul JoeGuy, I wish my hauls were so big How is R&M? I really want to try those but I'm hoping my library will stock them for me once it opens again.

The first image from mine, they are prints but they are printed on metal with a sort of 'used/old' design around the edges to make them look more classic haha A4 size.

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    #2 will get back.
    I don't mind waiting, after seeing the quality of #1, I definitely want the full run in library editions.

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    What is the one next to BPRD? Nice haul btw!
    Cheers, the book is actually the Cyberpunk 2077 HC Guide. It's very lore & art heavy but not strictly a comic. Bending the rules on that one and the Zelda books.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    How is R&M? I really want to try those but I'm hoping my library will stock them for me once it opens again.
    The Rick & Morty comics are surprisingly good tbh, they feel like lost episodes made into comics, just without the ability to effect the canon of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    The first image from mine, they are prints but they are printed on metal with a sort of 'used/old' design around the edges
    They look cool and that makes way more sense, I don't know why I thought DC and Marvel would collab on those.

Spectacular Member

That is a haul, @JoeGuy! dang!

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

And this was Christmas.

Great haul Joe. So, which one first?