Page 95 of 360 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Will we ever see a second omnibus for Lone Ranger?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller View Post
    Will we ever see a second omnibus for Lone Ranger?
    well, Dynamite's trackrecord with consistent publishing is not spotless. Especially with LR. They published half of this story in absolute and then forgot to publish the second half.
    But, based on the 2-3 issues I've read of volume2 years ago, I won't be too sad if we never see a vol 2 omni.

Is there any LR book worth reading at all other than this? Dynamite is always doing it with their acquired characters, give them one good title, promote the hell out of it, give it 35 spin offs, modern versions and alternate timeline stories then forget to promote anything and watch them fade away. Publish complete collection a year or so later of the one title that was actually good and possibly written by Matt Wagner....and victory! ?

these were waiting for me when i got home from work tonight.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    these were waiting for me when i got home from work tonight.....

Tell me about them. I've been planning on getting more image and some valiant
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Tell me about them. I've been planning on getting more image and some valiant
    Have mentioned the stock quality of Valiant deluxes has taken a dive lately, but and it's a big but, Valiant imo is putting out the best superhero universe by far at the moment, everything connects (apart from Quantum and Woody...thankfully) but you don't feel forced into buying every title, but if you do you get rewarded, and as relatively new company (I know valiant have been around for years, but this incarnation is new) you can get in on the ground floor, and if the mooted Valiant movie universe goes ahead, you will have some pretty rare books on your hands, image on the other hand have nothing interconnected but they are putting out some of the best standalone series on the market, recommended image for me would be, Manhattan Projects, Invicible, saga and East of West looks like it could be something special

Just made an order for The Amazing Spiderman omnibus vol 1

decided to bite the bullet and not wait for a HC collection of Hellblazer and ordered the remaining trades i need (vols 8 - 12) anyone have a rough idea of if it is finished how many volumes we will get? and how pissed off we will be if they decided to publish these as 5 omni's? joking aside, HB was the first comic i ever bought (issue 3 i think) and it is what has got me into comics, and i think it really is one of the most important series of the last 20 years and has opened the doors for a lot of serious comics.

Spectacular Member

decided to bite the bullet and not wait for a HC collection of Hellblazer and ordered the remaining trades i need (vols 8 - 12) anyone have a rough idea of if it is finished how many volumes we will get? and how pissed off we will be if they decided to publish these as 5 omni's? joking aside, HB was the first comic i ever bought (issue 3 i think) and it is what has got me into comics, and i think it really is one of the most important series of the last 20 years and has opened the doors for a lot of serious comics.
    Man I need the same info asap. I already started ordering the Lucifer trades just cause I couldn't wait anymore. Hellblazer and Lucifer are my favorite series I would love nice omnis of these

Fantastic Member

pretty sure that won't happen, the omni's, that is. including specials and all we're looking at ca 6.500 pages in total, so at least 6 volumes would be needed. such a long series never happened before and i can't imagine the order numbers would justify the production. that and the fact, that the new hellblazer paperbacks have just started a few years ago and it will take another 3-4 to finish the series.

Neither Marvel nor DC have ever attempted to omnibus a complete series as long as Hellblazer before, so I would say there is no chance at all. I could see them doing omnibuses of parts of it though, specific runs.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mooch View Post
    Neither Marvel nor DC have ever attempted to omnibus a complete series as long as Hellblazer before, so I would say there is no chance at all. I could see them doing omnibuses of parts of it though, specific runs.
    I agree. Maybe until Preacher hits the small screen, I don't think Ennis will be enough of a draw for an omnibus the same way Morrison was when his Animal Man and Doom Patrol runs were collected into omnis, although the by-author approach is definitely the most realistic expectation if Hellblazer gets a similar OHC treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by mtop2036 View Post
    Just made an order for The Amazing Spiderman omnibus vol 1
    From what site?

Spectacular Member MatchstickJohnny's Avatar

Secret Warriors: The Complete Collection Volume 1
    Secret Warriors: The Complete Collection Volume 2
    Last edited by MatchstickJohnny; 03-23-2016 at 06:52 AM.

I think we would need at least 8 omnibuses for the entire 300 issues run.

Fantastic Member

My gut says DC probably won't reprint Hellblazer in hardcover. I'm worried they will give up on the softcovers, which has happened before, with the TV show dead (which, sucks because I've sold my full run in part to go to the shelf-editions).