Page 213 of 360 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263313 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Quote Originally Posted by jpalm84 View Post
    Thought Road to War of Kings came out next week according to Amazon. Does IST ship early? Never used them.
    It's not so much that IST ships early. Amazon is just a week later than comic shops/direct market.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by rui no onna View Post
    It's not so much that IST ships early. Amazon is just a week later than comic shops/direct market.
    Ah thank you. Just got back into comics, specifically TPB and HCs so this is all new to me.

Anybody use Abebooks much? Most of the sellers shipping speed seems to be comically slow...like 30 day estimates to get your book (domestic).

I picked up the Deadpool by Joe Kelly omnibus from someone on there because it was only $100...tomorrow I'll find out if it was packaged decently enough to survive transit.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Anybody use Abebooks much? Most of the sellers shipping speed seems to be comically slow...like 30 day estimates to get your book (domestic).

I picked up the Deadpool by Joe Kelly omnibus from someone on there because it was only $100...tomorrow I'll find out if it was packaged decently enough to survive transit.
    Yes, I've used them several times. Packaging varies from seller to seller. And yes, my books arrived after 20-40 days depending on where I had them delivered (Poland or UK) and from which seller. Once I received a totally trashed Hellboy Library Edition but I got my money back. Other books came in generally good condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post

some of the regular sellers from amazon and ebay are on abebooks too so even if their shipping speed seems ridiculously slow you know what to expect from previous experiences. I've recently ordered from a seller I never used before a "good" condition dlx and it came in shitty packaging but in NM condition after 5 days.

Weeeell i made the mistake of getting the first two BPRD hardcovers. Now I gotta start the hunt for vols 3 & 4...

Extraordinary Member

Does anyone here have experience with;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/popocalyps...p2047675.l2559

??

Superb feedback...

The last of this bulk order finally arrived, bloody TMNT Vol 2!

Granted some of these aren't comics... The Gemmell books; Waylander was one of my favourites as a teenager, and I decided to finally read the lot, so this is the first bunch. The other none comics are D3 Books of Cain and Tyrael, I've been Diablo (Diablo 2 especially) for many many years and I just love it, I've been meaning to get there for a while. I've already read Vol 1 of Fables and it definitely did not disappoint, I'm so glad that I picked those up! I loved the first TMNT so I'm excited for the next three, and I've very optimistic about Transformers. I probably won't see the PR movie until it comes out on iTunes, so Aftershock will be there for a while haha I'm working my way through Batman, so Prey is just next on my (incredibly long) reading order. I've read the Batman and half of the Aquaman for New 52, but I've decided to read the GJ run of Green Lantern and then read the New 52 books that I'm interested in, but in the order that they came out.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Amazing Member

New arrivals for this week!

IMG_0576.jpg

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

EoW Year 2 was awesome!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCairo View Post
    New arrivals for this week!

IMG_0576.jpg
    Velvet!
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Amazing Member

Yes! very excited to start both books in the future. Especially Brubaker! Loved the Fade Out HC when I read it.

Last month's pick ups. I didn't realise I bought so many books in a month until I've piled them up for the photo but I got so much good stuff so no regrets (not that I ever had any before)! Especially happy with some good deals like the Book of Death dlx slightly under cover, Echo for 20, Joe the Barbarian dlx for 11, X-tinction agenda for 15 and the 5 Punisher MAX trades for 55 quid (technically 75 but sold my 6 old trades for 20 to a friend).
    Sunstone is a new favourite, currently reading and loving Phonogram and can't wait to binge all the Brubaker stuff, I've never read most of them or in case of DD haven't read them in ages.

Mighty Member

^Have you read the damned yet? Have that on the wishlist but stull on the fence

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    ^Have you read the damned yet? Have that on the wishlist but stull on the fence
    I've read it a long time ago probably around the same time the 6th gun started coming out in singles and since i liked that I've looked for other books from the creators. This new trade is really cheap btw so there is not much to hesitate about.