Page 179 of 360 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

The league of extra..., from hell I've got. I've read the metabarons in Dutch, Blankets too. Sweeth tooth wasn't my thing. Sandman, the boys and Satelite sam are on my list. Grant Morrison's titels are some I've heard a lot about. But I haven't looked in to them. I've also heard that it's something either you like or hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayman View Post
    100 Bullets is on my 'To Buy' list, so I'd love to get your take on it
    100 Bullets is one of my favorite series. I bought them in hc deluxe. If you got the option to buy them in hc, then it's money well spend. It's a well build story, with intriguing plots. I like the drawing. They've got a new series by Image, Moonshine. I'm looking forward to get that one in a nice deluxe.
    Last edited by JPAR; 12-17-2016 at 07:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    The league of extra..., from hell I've got. I've read the metabarons in Dutch, Blankets too. Sweeth tooth wasn't my thing. Sandman, the boys and Satelite sam are on my list. Grant Morrison's titels are some I've heard a lot about. But I haven't looked in to them. I've also heard that it's something either you like or hate.
    yeah I would recommend starting with something a bit more tame from Morrison like All star superman, his JLA was great too. I love his Batman run but it is not the grimm, gritty street crime noir most people like. Also it crossovers with Final Crisis which is confusing in itself (but I LOVE it).

If you like Blankets I would recommend Habibi too.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    yeah I would recommend starting with something a bit more tame from Morrison like All star superman, his JLA was great too. I love his Batman run but it is not the grimm, gritty street crime noir most people like. Also it crossovers with Final Crisis which is confusing in itself (but I LOVE it).

If you like Blankets I would recommend Habibi too.
    And what do you think of the luna brothers? I'm looking into the sword and alex & ada.

And what do you think of the luna brothers? I'm looking into the sword and alex & ada.
    read the Sword like 6-7 years ago and loved it actually the deluxe hc is on its way to me right now. Looking forward to the Alex+Ada hc and if I can find a reasonably priced Ultra or Girls I will get them too. The art is not my favourite but it tells the story well and even thought I love to look at pretty art, storytelling is the main thing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    read the Sword like 6-7 years ago and loved it actually the deluxe hc is on its way to me right now. Looking forward to the Alex+Ada hc and if I can find a reasonably priced Ultra or Girls I will get them too. The art is not my favourite but it tells the story well and even thought I love to look at pretty art, storytelling is the main thing for me.
    Girls can't be found in hc for a reasonable price . Where did you buy The Sword? I've got alex + ada on pre-order.

Attachment 41560

My haul since july, except for the hellboy LE's. Got them earlier this year. BPRD Plague of frogs 1 - 4 in hc, Stumptown 1 and 2 and Chew Omnivore 1 - 3 are on their way.
    Where'd you score those Deluxe 100 Bullets?

Quote Originally Posted by thewarning View Post
    Where'd you score those Deluxe 100 Bullets?
    1, 2 and 3 on a lcs, 4 and 5 online.

http://http://www.cheap-comics.com/a...16fth5&x=0&y=0

Here they have 3, 4 and 5. I didn't pay these prices
    Last edited by JPAR; 11-11-2016 at 02:40 PM.

Girls can't be found in hc for a reasonable price . Where did you buy The Sword? I've got alex + ada on pre-order.
    it's a waiting game. Most people consider the Life and times of Martha Washington slipcase a whale and I've just accidentally found it online like a year or so ago for 50quid. Don't give up and keep looking.
    Got the Sword for 35 quid using a coupon on Alibris from Whypaymorebooks. It's "very good" condition and their shipping is hit or miss but I took the gamble. I think they are the same company as Dontpaymorebooks and another similarly named one.

All-New Member

Week 10 pickups:

Past 9 weeks of pickups:

you got some great stuff there man! But why pick up the Ms Marvel omnibus and the vol2 ohc too?

And darn those Irredeemables are tempting, wish they would have a better price-content ratio.

All-New Member

OCD of having just #1 of the OHC on shelf, completionist, fact that I got it for $10. All of the above lol. Wasn't going to double dip but when it was that cheap couldn't hurt to appease my OCD.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OriolesMagic18 View Post
    Week 10 pickups:

Past 9 weeks of pickups:

Good golly, I thought I had a lot of reading to do. Great haul!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

1, 2 and 3 on a lcs, 4 and 5 online.

http://http://www.cheap-comics.com/a...16fth5&x=0&y=0

Here they have 3, 4 and 5. I didn't pay these prices
    Great pickups, totally jelly!