Page 292 of 360 FirstFirst ... 192242282288289290291292293294295296302342 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Amazing Member

Got my Runaways omnibus in and it seems to have something funky going on the the bottom binding. First Marvel omnibus I've gotten when the binding is pretty much flat and seems glued almost to the spine.

luDh4KA2.jpg

fGQ16k28.jpg

Hoping IST might be able to do a replacement for it, cause I'm pretty sure this isn't normal for these omnibus.

Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar

My Ennis Punisher and Wolverine Goes to hell omnibus stay quite flat like that also, might just be how its supposed to.
    My only other 1k+ page omnibus is shadowland and that doesnt stay flat but at the same time the block of pages came apart from the spine, maybe its better that it lays flatter

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by RickyMeister View Post
    My Ennis Punisher and Wolverine Goes to hell omnibus stay quite flat like that also, might just be how its supposed to.
    My only other 1k+ page omnibus is shadowland and that doesnt stay flat but at the same time the block of pages came apart from the spine, maybe its better that it lays flatter
    I got the Ennis Punisher Max one and it is definitely regular marvel binding for mine where it curves and opens really well. Seems like Marvel has just been getting more inconsistent with their glue jobs or something

Quote Originally Posted by HuggyBear View Post
    I got the Ennis Punisher Max one and it is definitely regular marvel binding for mine where it curves and opens really well. Seems like Marvel has just been getting more inconsistent with their glue jobs or something
    My Max omnibus opens up nicely but the not the Marvel Knights Punisher by ennis

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 02:22 PM.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by RickyMeister View Post
    My Max omnibus opens up nicely but the not the Marvel Knights Punisher by ennis
    ahh okay, I was gonna say, my Punisher Max omni is super nice in terms of build quality and binding.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    Is it glued or sewn? Usually a badly glued binding can be that flat.
    Sewn, seems something went wrong with how the signatures were glued.

Amazing Member

My Marvel Knights was the same, It was a real pain in the arse to read to be honest.

The Punisher Max Vol 2 has a higher page count over 1000 i believe, lets hope it is more like volume 1 and not like the Marvel knights/runaways.

Amazing Member

huh, having checked Instocktrades coming soon section before today, I swear I thought Ex Machina Complete omnibus was supposed to come out today. Seems like everything else that was coming out today is on the store, just that one seems to be missing. Not in any of the other coming soon sections so don't know if it got delayed or what >_<

Quote Originally Posted by HuggyBear View Post
    huh, having checked Instocktrades coming soon section before today, I swear I thought Ex Machina Complete omnibus was supposed to come out today. Seems like everything else that was coming out today is on the store, just that one seems to be missing. Not in any of the other coming soon sections so don't know if it got delayed or what >_<
    Looks like July 11th?
    (Though from the ComicList Extended Forecast section, it appears it may have been originally scheduled for June 27th.)

* https://www.vertigocomics.com/graphi...series-omnibus
    * https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/DEC170409

Got my Infinite Crisis omni from IST earlier this week, came packaged great as usual. Didn't expect it to be that huge though, it's like two omnis in one! Probably won't be reading it for awhile since I have other stuff lined up before it, but opened it to break it in and make sure it's solid. Looks pretty good.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Looks like July 11th?
    (Though from the ComicList Extended Forecast section, it appears it may have been originally scheduled for June 27th.)

* https://www.vertigocomics.com/graphi...series-omnibus
    * https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/DEC170409
    Ahh that's probably why I thought it was coming out this week. Thanks a ton for looking that up, will end up getting both that and the Walt Simonson Orion TPB coming out that day.

Silver Surfer Epic Collection - Freedom, and Robin vol1.

I don't want to worry anybody, and I promise that I'm ok, but... Absolutely nothing this month
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I don't want to worry anybody, and I promise that I'm ok, but... Absolutely nothing this month
    I'm past 2 months now. Although I'm waiting on some books to be available but no major purchase planned (decided to skip Infinite crisis for now since I have the trades and the omnibus is just too damn big).