Page 317 of 360 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321327 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    £14.45 for a complete collection is a pretty decent price especially if it's oop. I think I paid more for the Astonishing ant-man compl. coll. and that's still in print.
    Is there an oversized version of Bruce Wayne murderer?? Didn't know about that. Although I've read it in the chunky trade and it felt really disjointed after a while so I don't think I will buy the hc.
    Its from the legend of the batman eaglemoss collection, i believe its a premium subscription exclusive as a 4 book set, but i brought it from ebay for about £11. Hopefully i can get the other 3 books to go with it

Quote Originally Posted by RickyMeister View Post
    Its from the legend of the batman eaglemoss collection, i believe its a premium subscription exclusive as a 4 book set, but i brought it from ebay for about £11. Hopefully i can get the other 3 books to go with it
    oh nice, pretty cool they are doing these oversized ones. I'm curious about the reading order because originally the tie in issues felt half inconsequential half incomprehensible (because I wasn't reading Nightwing and the other books just those issues included in the Murderer? collection)

Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar

oh nice, pretty cool they are doing these oversized ones. I'm curious about the reading order because originally the tie in issues felt half inconsequential half incomprehensible (because I wasn't reading Nightwing and the other books just those issues included in the Murderer? collection)
    Not sure what the reading order is, but this first volume collects detective 742-753(which is the same as the new gotham vol 1 trade) and batman turning points 1-5. From the looks of it im going to need some no man land omnis to pair nicely with them.

I got some really good deals this month, so I bought books even though I can't afford them. Nemesis was a pre-order though! I also really need to do that new collection video since it has expanded considerably and I now have a library in my new flat, but eugh, the time!

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I got some really good deals this month, so I bought books even though I can't afford them. Nemesis was a pre-order though! I also really need to do that new collection video since it has expanded considerably and I now have a library in my new flat, but eugh, the time!

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg
    Nice! And now this one https://www.cheap-comics.com/shop/deadly-class-dlx-hc/

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    I'm getting there!
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

All-New Member

A lot of great deals in the sales part!

BANNED

I didn't know that we can also put book hauls in this thread it's great, here's 1 year worth of book which i got.

In the grim dark future of Warhammer 40K, There is only war...

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    I didn't know that we can also put book hauls in this thread it's great, here's 1 year worth of book which i got.

Nice haul! There is also a topic where you can show your complete collection if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post

I think that most people don't, but I do it because I'm just a provocateur. Balakin pretends otherwise, but I'm slowly grinding his soul down every time I work against the unwritten codes of the CECC.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I think that most people don't, but I do it because I'm just a provocateur. Balakin pretends otherwise, but I'm slowly grinding his soul down every time I work against the unwritten codes of the CECC.
    It's okay I have little black notebook I can write names into...

It's okay I have little black notebook I can write names into...
    Names? Plural. Wich ones are in that black book of yours? I can only think of Enigma

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    Names? Plural. Wich ones are in that black book of yours? I can only think of Enigma
    He calls me by many different 'names'.

There were some forum members before who suspiciously disappeared ....

joking aside, books are fine if it's like a yearly haul or they are mixed with comics but since it's a comicbook forum I would like to keep the focus on comics.

Spectacular Member FreakyFraser's Avatar

20190202_130420.jpg

January trades & hardcovers........Conan month apparently lol (filling gaps with the trades).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by FreakyFraser; 02-02-2019 at 11:06 AM.