Page 73 of 360 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Quote Originally Posted by Batmil View Post
    I'm back aswell Amsterdam take over!

Well.. If you put it like that, no. I on the other hand love everything Snyder does, and Capullo's art is amazing as ever.
    Capullo is awesome but I kept screaming at the comics when I was reading the new52 Batman. But to be fair, when I wrote "readable" I meant "okay". It had some eye rolling parts (mainly in the narrations) but I read the whole book and didn't want to set it on fire after it.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Tempted by the Snyder Swampy deluxe, but:
    -the last new52 book I bought was bad ( Dial-H) couldn't make it halfway through
    -I don't like Snyder's books, mainly I hate, loath and despise his Batman run.
    -Black Mirror was readable.

Should I try this Swamp Thing deluxe?
    What I've read of Snyder's Swamp Thing was as a part of Rotworld while reading Lemire's Animal Man. I thought it was rather terrible and those issues seem to be included in the deluxe. Killed my interest in it completely.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Batmil View Post
    I'm back aswell Amsterdam take over!

Well.. If you put it like that, no. I on the other hand love everything Snyder does, and Capullo's art is amazing as ever.
    Welcome my friend!

Capullo didn't draw Swamp Thing right? Cause if he did the decision just got easier for me (Capullo's art is the only good thing about Snyder's Batman imo).
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    Welcome my friend!

Capullo didn't draw Swamp Thing right? Cause if he did the decision just got easier for me (Capullo's art is the only good thing about Snyder's Batman imo).
    Thanks <3

No he didn't, unfortunately. I've heard good things about the art in the book though, just haven't checked it out yet.
    None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me..

Im interested in the swamp thing delude as well. But im the opposite of balakin. Ive loved synders new52 batman and black mirror.
    But know nothing about swamp thing other than hes a monster lol. Is it a good jumping on point for a new reader? Or do I need to read past volumes?

Quote Originally Posted by mtop2036 View Post
    Im interested in the swamp thing delude as well. But im the opposite of balakin. Ive loved synders new52 batman and black mirror.
    But know nothing about swamp thing other than hes a monster lol. Is it a good jumping on point for a new reader? Or do I need to read past volumes?
    He's no monster, he's a muck encrusted mockery of a man

I have begun my collecting of Daredevil in anticipation for season 2 of the Netflix series.

Miller DD vol is in the mail and on the way. Next is MwF and the rest of the run.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

latest.....

I don't know to buy the new Hellblazer edition or not...

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller View Post
    There are going to be about 20-25 volumes I think, and we're at volume 11 at the moment, so less catch up to do later if you get on them now.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    There are going to be about 20-25 volumes I think, and we're at volume 11 at the moment, so less catch up to do later if you get on them now.
    Yeah I know, but I'm a little bit disappointed they used the crappy old Vertigo paper... Paperstock like the one in the Lucifer trades would have been way better.

All-New Member

I started collecting the early 90's X-Force title. I recently bought #'s 26-30 on eBay for less than $5!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller View Post
    In the process of selling my old Hellblazer trades (about 30 of them) so I can get the new versions, but pretty disappointed with the quality of the new versions so I may not bother, how much would it cost to release them with good quality paper?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    In the process of selling my old Hellblazer trades (about 30 of them) so I can get the new versions, but pretty disappointed with the quality of the new versions so I may not bother, how much would it cost to release them with good quality paper?
    i don't get why everyone is complaining about the old paper, i think it's ok and it's also cheaper, so that we get big but affordable volumes. especially when you read at night and you don't have to move your comic ll the time, so that the light of the reading lamp is hitting at the right spot (where no reflections happen).

Yeah, the Hellblazer trade paper is fine. I'd much rather have it than any of the paper that Marvel uses for their hardcovers. Plus I think it really gives a nice feel to the older Vertigo material.