Page 269 of 360 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273279319 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Very nice haul indeed! Do you have pictures of that collection? Also, is that Lone Ranger on the left? I've been wanting to get some Western, but can't decide on something.
    I would suggest Blueberry, have few polish editions, great western read.

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    Just ordered Uncanny X-Men Omnibus 1. Not sure why they decided to stop it three issues into the Dark Phoenix saga, though.
    It was one of the first Omnibuses and back then (in 2006!) one Omnibus = 3 (or 4 in the case of UXM) complete Masterworks. So they ended up following the bad mapping from those early Masterworks which had arbitrary 10-issue breaks. They fixed that for future volumes in the series and for the first ASM omni but sadly not early enough for this one.

Latest:
    So yeah, this got a bit out of hand but it's a month and a half worth of books because I had to wait for a large shipment to arrive.
    Also I got lucky and had some extra funds coming in (and I swear I've spent the majority of it on useful, adult stuff) and a good chunk of this is upgrades from trades (like JLA, Incognito and Preacher because I love those series and wanted to upgrade to a more durable format and got some good deals on them). Also got some of these through my special forces, black ops book finding techniques like that Archer and Armstrong for cover or the Ex Machina vol 4 for a friendly £17 from Musicmagpie (now I have the whole series in my preferred format) and that lovely Neal Adams set that looks so much better than the omnibus IMHO (they are very nicely made hcs).

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Latest: So yeah, this got a bit out of hand...
    I feel like this is the beginning of all your haul posts lmao

Latest:
    Sweet Moses.

Latest:
    So yeah, this got a bit out of hand but it's a month and a half worth of books because I had to wait for a large shipment to arrive.
    Also I got lucky and had some extra funds coming in (and I swear I've spent the majority of it on useful, adult stuff) and a good chunk of this is upgrades from trades (like JLA, Incognito and Preacher because I love those series and wanted to upgrade to a more durable format and got some good deals on them). Also got some of these through my special forces, black ops book finding techniques like that Archer and Armstrong for cover or the Ex Machina vol 4 for a friendly £17 from Musicmagpie (now I have the whole series in my preferred format) and that lovely Neal Adams set that looks so much better than the omnibus IMHO (they are very nicely made hcs).
    Nice Balakin! But I don't see the Divinity deluxe? Aren't you gonna buy that one? I haven't seen it here at all btw.

I've considered diving into Black Science a few times, but just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    I feel like this is the beginning of all your haul posts lmao
    yeah probably But I can stop whenever I want (haha lol, who am I kidding).

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    Nice Balakin! But I don't see the Divinity deluxe? Aren't you gonna buy that one? I haven't seen it here at all btw.
    not ordered it yet. I wasn't too crazy on the first mini so I'm waiting on the price to drop a bit. If I miss out on it I won't be too heartbroken to be honest and it doesn't really affect any other series if I'm not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoke View Post
    I've considered diving into Black Science a few times, but just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Hmmm.
    it's not my favorite Remender but it's a good series. Took me a few issues to get used to the tone and style of the series but by the end I really wanted to read more and to know what's gonna happen.

it's not my favorite Remender but it's a good series. Took me a few issues to get used to the tone and style of the series but by the end I really wanted to read more and to know what's gonna happen.
    Exactly. I've always got to get used to the tone and style of a new series by Remender. But this one I really like. Haven't come around to read it yet. I think I'll reread the first one before I start the second.

not ordered it yet. I wasn't too crazy on the first mini so I'm waiting on the price to drop a bit. If I miss out on it I won't be too heartbroken to be honest and it doesn't really affect any other series if I'm not mistaken.
    That's also why I still haven't ordered it. But I thought some photo's would have been posted around here by now?

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    That's also why I still haven't ordered it. But I thought some photo's would have been posted around here by now?
    hmm yeah I don't remember seeing any photos on the FB group either.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Latest:
    Oh my! You most certainly will have to take early retirement in order to make some kind of dent in your collection

Spectacular Member

Latest:
    Wow, epic haul ! BTW, you should post pictures of your collection :P