Page 10 of 360 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest orders!

Amazing Member

I was able to grab the full run of Spider-man 2099 volume 1 for less than a $1.50 per issue today. Kind of happy about that.

My order from cheap-comics has arrived, I got now GotG Legacy in HC, and I'm just super happy. Never had a chance to read about those characters, liked the movie, but it's not even close to Avengers, as some people say - and it's good investement as well, price on Amazon is like 400 quid. Can't even imagine who would pay such amount of money.

Should I get vol 2?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Guardians-Ga...013446&sr=1-37

And Absolute Identity Crisis. Chris as always delivers, packaging in great and nuke proof, but what the story with diamoncomics boxes? Does he get them from US? Can't get good sturdy boxes in Europe?

Pics will follow when I get everything this month. I'm also thinking about reorganizing my collection and put in on different shelf, but knowing myself it might be too much work for me, I'm a lazy ****.

Yessss! Just win the Locke & Key HC special edition of Welcome to Lovecraft on ebay! That have my my day! (week?). Maybe the seller's from this board as his ebay shop is full of beautiful collected edition?

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Should I get vol 2?
    Get all 4. I think they are really good, one of my favourite Marvel series and "superhero" team.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Get all 4. I think they are really good, one of my favourite Marvel series and "superhero" team.
    What are another two? I thought there were only two books...

What are another two? I thought there were only two books...
    Four. Legacy, War Of Kings Book 1 and book 2 and Realm of Kings.
    There is 2 of the ultimate collection tpb-s because each tpb collects the content of 2 premier hc-s.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Four. Legacy, War Of Kings Book 1 and book 2 and Realm of Kings.
    There is 2 of the ultimate collection tpb-s because each tpb collects the content of 2 premier hc-s.
    I see, all of them are OOP.

My order from cheap-comics has arrived, I got now GotG Legacy in HC, and I'm just super happy. Never had a chance to read about those characters, liked the movie, but it's not even close to Avengers, as some people say - and it's good investement as well, price on Amazon is like 400 quid. Can't even imagine who would pay such amount of money.

Should I get vol 2?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Guardians-Ga...013446&sr=1-37

And Absolute Identity Crisis. Chris as always delivers, packaging in great and nuke proof, but what the story with diamoncomics boxes? Does he get them from US? Can't get good sturdy boxes in Europe?

Pics will follow when I get everything this month. I'm also thinking about reorganizing my collection and put in on different shelf, but knowing myself it might be too much work for me, I'm a lazy ****.
    Wait I have all 4 of the DnA GoTG in PHC, they're really worth that much? Are they not in print at all?

Quote Originally Posted by NZ_InFerno View Post
    Wait I have all 4 of the DnA GoTG in PHC, they're really worth that much? Are they not in print at all?
    3 years ago I had a hard time to track down an affordable copy of vol2 in tpb form (shipped to Hungary) and the only reprint was the ultimate collections since then, so I would say, no they aren't.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by chaos X effect View Post
    I was able to grab the full run of Spider-man 2099 volume 1 for less than a $1.50 per issue today. Kind of happy about that.
    Cool. I really, really liked the early issues of that series. I stopped reading shortly after Rick Leonardi left the series though, so I'd be interested to find out what you (or anyone else) thinks of the later issues.

Fantastic Member

won all three Morning Glories deluxes off ebay a couple of days ago. i can't normally get a good deal on ebay because shipping to my country usually turns out way too expensive. but this time, i figured, $67 for three OHCs including shipping was quite okay.
    also, B&N finally shipped Absolute Top 10, which was the last book from my BF orders, so i will have my first absolute for Christmas also on their way are Fables Deluxe Ed. 4-5, Uncanny X-Force Complete Collection Vol.1 (i've given up on the omnibus), Annihilation Omnibus (hopefully), Arkwright Integral and Runaways Complete Collection Vol.2. and there's Tony Moore's Echo (paperback, unfortunately) waiting for me at the desk in my office.

Quote Originally Posted by NZ_InFerno View Post
    Looks like it. Wanna get rid off of vol 3?

Quote Originally Posted by zaboraviti View Post
    won all three Morning Glories deluxes off ebay a couple of days ago. i can't normally get a good deal on ebay because shipping to my country usually turns out way too expensive. but this time, i figured, $67 for three OHCs including shipping was quite okay.
    also, B&N finally shipped Absolute Top 10, which was the last book from my BF orders, so i will have my first absolute for Christmas also on their way are Fables Deluxe Ed. 4-5, Uncanny X-Force Complete Collection Vol.1 (i've given up on the omnibus), Annihilation Omnibus (hopefully), Arkwright Integral and Runaways Complete Collection Vol.2. and there's Tony Moore's Echo (paperback, unfortunately) waiting for me at the desk in my office.
    Can you tell us more about comics market in your country? How does it look, how many collectors you reckon you have, do you have any comic stores. It's quite exotic country, well, it it at least for me.

Fantastic Member

Can you tell us more about comics market in your country? How does it look, how many collectors you reckon you have, do you have any comic stores. It's quite exotic country, well, it it at least for me.
    there's not much to tell, really. we have no comic shops at all (as far as i'm aware at least, but i'm pretty sure i would know). it's possible that one can find a comic book or two at a regular bookstore but it's been ages since i was to one. there might be some other collectors, of course, but i don't know any. some of my acquaintances do read comics, digitally, but none of them collects comic books. i mean, if there were many, there would be relevant sections or topics on local forums... i think. either they are few or they go to more...international places like this. it's a lovely country in many respects but not comic-wise

Quote Originally Posted by zaboraviti View Post
    there's not much to tell, really. we have no comic shops at all (as far as i'm aware at least, but i'm pretty sure i would know). it's possible that one can find a comic book or two at a regular bookstore but it's been ages since i was to one. there might be some other collectors, of course, but i don't know any. some of my acquaintances do read comics, digitally, but none of them collects comic books. i mean, if there were many, there would be relevant sections or topics on local forums... i think. either they are few or they go to more...international places like this. it's a lovely country in many respects but not comic-wise
    Cool thanks? Do you have any comics from Azerbaijan translated to english which are worth picking up? We have Thorgal in Poland - I know it was published in Belgium first, but this title is still considered by many as polish-ish.

BTW for polish collectors, their is another onlice store, found them some time ago, called atom comics. Are we getting a proper market for comics and graphic novels in Poland?

EDIT:

Oh, and me friend got me Technopriest Supreme Collection, this one in slipcase, limited to 999 copies from multiversum, they still have 20% deal going on. Decent price, 75 quid. It's more than 100 on Amazon, might be worth some cash in few years - no reprits and stuff, Final Incal is already 120-130.
    Last edited by lvizzz; 12-20-2014 at 11:00 AM.