Page 105 of 360 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Quote Originally Posted by mike1981 View Post
    He mentioned it's 2 days with the FedEx shipping upgrade, which is typically is...
    Are you saying it should get to everyone no matter where you live in the U.S in 2 days from when they send it out?...In my dozens of orders from IST ive always picked fedex and never has it reached me in 2 days. Its not an upgrate to 2 day shipping, its just an upgrade to fedex which usually is a bit faster than usps.

Quote Originally Posted by mtop2036 View Post
    It's not two days. Maybe if you live close enough like awayne83 for me I ordered today as well and will probably get mine saturday/monday. Mine allready shipped out, how about yours?
    Just got the email that mine shipped. Estimated delivery of 2-9 days.

Quote Originally Posted by mtop2036 View Post
    Are you saying it should get to everyone no matter where you live in the U.S in 2 days from when they send it out?...In my dozens of orders from IST ive always picked fedex and never has it reached me in 2 days. Its not an upgrate to 2 day shipping, its just an upgrade to fedex which usually is a bit faster than usps.
    No; I'm reiterating what was said by another poster. He said he lives on the East Coast, and when he upgrades to FedEx it's usually 2 days. In my hundreds of orders from IST, whenever I use the FexEx option, it's also been 2 days...

Quote Originally Posted by mike1981 View Post
    No; I'm reiterating what was said by another poster. He said he lives on the East Coast, and when he upgrades to FedEx it's usually 2 days. In my hundreds of orders from IST, whenever I use the FexEx option, it's also been 2 days...
    Gotcha. Was just pointing out it depends where you live, east coast or not.

Spectacular Member

I usually buy all my collected editions online but yesterday I went to my LCS which isnt great as I live in a non-English speaking country and the English section there is very small.

I did manage to grab;

- Tale of Sand HC
    - Selina's Big Score HC by Darwyn Cook
    - Rouge's Revenge TPB
    - A Walt Disney Stories by Carl Barks number 46 in a weird "magazine format" (oversized and thin softcover)

Spectacular Member Gerald Keefer's Avatar

Cleveland here and always order from IST. Basically on a weekly schedule for the most part. I've used FedEx upgrade and normal. I ordered early this afternoon and typically get my books Monday or Tuesday. FedEx might make a day difference and when I spend enough to get the free upgrade I always do. Regardless for these prices a week wait is well worth it. If for some reason they arrive on a Thursday I'm still not gonna complain. They make this expensive hobby affordable for me.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    I'm east coast and usually get mine on the following Monday, sometimes Sat. If they ship FedEx it's usually here in two days.
    I should have emphasized it's usually 2 days once it ships. The picking and scanning process usually takes a day or two in my experience.

Amazing Member

just came in
    Attached Images Attached Images

Brubaker's Cap is amazing, though with the slow publishing of the omnibus editions I've not managed to finish it. I'll have to sit through and read it all in one go soon.

Mighty Member

Man I've wanted to get into his cap but wonder if the the first two will ever get reprinted. Never gonna pay those prices for a book. I saw trial of cap on ebay for like $35 shipped that made me think real hard about getting those last 2 anyways

Amazing Member

20160213_120415.jpg

Excited to read Scott Pilgrim since watching the movie few years back. The DOS omni was always something I wanted to get so it's nice I hopped on it before it went OOP again.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    Brubaker's Cap is amazing, though with the slow publishing of the omnibus editions I've not managed to finish it. I'll have to sit through and read it all in one go soon.
    I know, it's been years since I read original 3

Man I've wanted to get into his cap but wonder if the the first two will ever get reprinted. Never gonna pay those prices for a book. I saw trial of cap on ebay for like $35 shipped that made me think real hard about getting those last 2 anyways

If you can't get it omnibus format, get it in another, definitely worth a read no matter which format. It's awesome

My Brubaker Cap collection is made up of the three complete collections, two premiere HCs, the Reborn HC and the the last two omnibuses. Obviously I'd have liked to have had the five omnibuses but I'm just glad to have the entire run.

The first complete collection is a decent size for the price so you can't go wrong if you want to try it out.

Get yourself a Marvel Unlimited subscription and you can read it all there and then if you think it's worth it you can get the omnibus editions.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCairo View Post
    20160213_120415.jpg

Excited to read Scott Pilgrim since watching the movie few years back. The DOS omni was always something I wanted to get so it's nice I hopped on it before it went OOP again.
    I just LOVE Scott Pilgrim, even now when I'm a bit older than the target audience an I've never been really a hipster and even more so not a gamer (like, seriously people don't believe me that I don't play with anything and never did). Got the tpbs not so long ago but really considering upgrading them.