Page 113 of 360 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    yeah, I think it came out at least 2 or 3 years ago. I picked it up this time around last year.
    I wonder if the paper quality is better ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    I wonder if the paper quality is better ...
    can't compare since I don't have the trades but it's your standard dc quality.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by pablo01 View Post
    hi guys,

has anybody here bought in forbiddenplanet?? is there any differences between .co.uk and .com?
    I have pre-ordered in the .uk website my Captain America Omnibus Vol. 2 DM Version but the website is really weird... they haven“t any information about which books are in stock and they couldn“t even say how much costs the international shipping...

are they really reliable?
    I've used them both.
    They both have history in the same company, but split at one point. They also have a series of shops, they are the largest chain for pop culture and comics in the UK.
    They've also always come through totally fine for me. If books aren't in stock, I'm pretty sure it says so on the product page (I bought the last copy of something from one of them once, and it changed to an 'Out Of Stock' notice straight away).
    Looks like they wait until an order is ready and packaged to provide overseas shipping costs, I guess to make it accurate.

My experience with them is the same as rynprc.

I can vouch for them wholeheartedly.

Quote Originally Posted by rynprc View Post
    I've used them both.
    They both have history in the same company, but split at one point. They also have a series of shops, they are the largest chain for pop culture and comics in the UK.
    They've also always come through totally fine for me. If books aren't in stock, I'm pretty sure it says so on the product page (I bought the last copy of something from one of them once, and it changed to an 'Out Of Stock' notice straight away).
    Looks like they wait until an order is ready and packaged to provide overseas shipping costs, I guess to make it accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by sax View Post
    My experience with them is the same as rynprc.

I can vouch for them wholeheartedly.

in .co.uk there are not "Out of stock"... even by old omnibus say "stock on the way soon"

anyway I hope then that everything will be fine!

Quote Originally Posted by pablo01 View Post
    in .co.uk there are not "Out of stock"... even by old omnibus say "stock on the way soon"

anyway I hope then that everything will be fine!
    With the "stock on the way soon" items, they will try to back order them for you.
    In any event, your credit card won't be charged until they actually ship the item.

Quote Originally Posted by rynprc View Post
    I've used them both.
    You can order monthly comics through FP.com, which is not possible with FP.co.uk that is more specialized in collected edition or GN for the comics section of their shop.

With FP uk, when an international order is ready to dispatch, they charge you for the books (if you have used a credit card) and send you an email with the accurate shipping costs to know if they are acceptable to you. By default, if you don't respond within a week the order is cancelled. If you decide to cancel the order you will be of course refund automatically. To give you an estimate, from UK to France it will cost around £8 for a library edition like Buffy, £10 for an Artist Edition style book, and £14 for both. Notice that to France they use a 2 to 3 days DHL delivery with tracking number. And they package very well (it is why they are currently my preferred choice).

latest! Hellblazer vol10 is missing from the pic cause I'm reading it right now and left it on the bed :P
    I'm up to vol 7 now with Prince Valiant sadly only read 2 volumes so far because of my backlog.

Aaaand my Gundam line is complete!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vark View Post
    You can order monthly comics through FP.com, which is not possible with FP.co.uk that is more specialized in collected edition or GN for the comics section of their shop.

With FP uk, when an international order is ready to dispatch, they charge you for the books (if you have used a credit card) and send you an email with the accurate shipping costs to know if they are acceptable to you. By default, if you don't respond within a week the order is cancelled. If you decide to cancel the order you will be of course refund automatically. To give you an estimate, from UK to France it will cost around £8 for a library edition like Buffy, £10 for an Artist Edition style book, and £14 for both. Notice that to France they use a 2 to 3 days DHL delivery with tracking number. And they package very well (it is why they are currently my preferred choice).
    thank u for the info about the prices, they also seem to be ok!

latest! Hellblazer vol10 is missing from the pic cause I'm reading it right now and left it on the bed :P
    I'm up to vol 7 now with Prince Valiant sadly only read 2 volumes so far because of my backlog.

Dear Lord! That's some haul. And some excellent choices there.

Quote Originally Posted by vark View Post

FP.co.uk do actually do monthly subscriptions too;

http://www.forbidden-planet.co.uk

Latest, wouldn't have bothered with Fear & Loathing if i knew it would be so tiny........

Incredible Member

I need to get back on the Gundam train, put down volume 3 about two weeks ago and haven't picked it up since. Not because I stopped enjoying it, I just haven't had any time at all for reading.

Also I'm shocked, shocked that you didn't already own Y: The Last Man.

The changing of the spines for Buffy is messing with my OCD lol. How is the Nemo Trilogy?

Quote Originally Posted by PLEDGE View Post
    The changing of the spines for Buffy is messing with my OCD lol. How is the Nemo Trilogy?
    Probably be a while before I crack it open, Buffy doesn't bother me that much, at least they changed it between seasons and not during, now that would have pissed me off