Page 119 of 360 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    hope you used the codes
    Always! Used the £10 off a £100 spend.

Just received The Goon LE v1.

To all the Aussie collectors i brought this off the fishpond website and im very impressed with the order, it was boxed and shipped from the US just in a cardboard box the type that wraps tightly around the omnibus and the box and omni were both in perfect condition.

Just arrived....

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Just arrived....

Fantastic series, I got all excited after reading the first trade on comixology and bought the first 4-5 hardcovers. Now I wish I had waited for the larger collections. Oh well!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    Fantastic series, I got all excited after reading the first trade on comixology and bought the first 4-5 hardcovers. Now I wish I had waited for the larger collections. Oh well!
    Nice quality embossed cover, but I fully expect another 'premium format' edition once this one is out of the way

Nice quality embossed cover, but I fully expect another 'premium format' edition once this one is out of the way
    they already had one and didn't finish it. Given how overpriced IDW books are I'm content with the deluxes. They should seriously consider lowering to their prices to Image level. For 15-17 quid I wouldn't hesitate on the 250pg long Transformers deluxe but for 21.15 ...?
    Also the constant delays...
    L&K ended 2 ears ago (?) and it still takes them a year to release the volumes.

they already had one and didn't finish it. Given how overpriced IDW books are I'm content with the deluxes. They should seriously consider lowering to their prices to Image level. For 15-17 quid I wouldn't hesitate on the 250pg long Transformers deluxe but for 21.15 ...?
    I just hope we get a vol 3 master edition to finish it off

I just hope we get a vol 3 master edition to finish it off
    they have like 35 Transformers and GI JOE deluxes and a new TMNT deluxe for every month. I would be REALLY pissed if they wouldn't do a 3rd master edition.

Probably. They keep reprinting stuff in some form or another. But they probably won't do an omnibus. I can't remember where the tweet is posted but the creator was not keen on the idea at one point.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

How are the volumes split up in these masters?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fedor02 View Post
    How are the volumes split up in these masters?
    It's two of the trades/regular hc's per master edition

They are almost as bad as Marvel with their multiple editions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    They are almost as bad as Marvel with their multiple editions.
    or DC? I mean just look at the Morrison Batman and Robin. Tpb, deluxe, absolute, complete hc or whatever it will be.
    Or Invisibles with the paperbacks, omni, deluxes and probably some new chunky trades after the deluxes.
    Or New Frontier.
    Or Ronin.
    Or....a lot of things.

The worst thing with the Transformers deluxes is that they used to be better value for money. All of the Phase One hardcovers had an average of 16 issues for $50. For Phase Two the price is the same but we only get 12-13 issues per volume

There isn't much stuff I want this month (seems like everything is coming out in the second half of next month) so I went all in on Lone Wolf And Cub. Ordered volumes 4 to 11 of the omnibuses.