Page 121 of 360 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Just ordered
    Star wars legends empire epic tpb
    batman catacylsm tpb
    ultimate spider man complete collection vol 4 tpb

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by mtop2036 View Post
    Just ordered
    Star wars legends empire epic tpb
    batman catacylsm tpb
    ultimate spider man complete collection vol 4 tpb
    No Busiek Avengers or FF omni's?
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    No Busiek Avengers or FF omni's?
    I have vol 1 of busiek avengers and probably gonna hold off just a bit longer until i'm ready to start vol 1 or if theres any sign its going out of print. And as for FF i'm gonna get them both on my next order. I wasnt planing on making any order today but just finished the ultimate spider man omni and wanted more of it so I went for vol 4 and decided to get some more fat tpbs.

All-New Member

OK, I'm new around here, so howdy.....
    Anyway, just got bitten by the bug again. Nothing new, I mean, I managed a comic shop during the independent explosion and subsequent implosion. But those days are gone, as is the bulk of my collection. So, I've been picking things up lately...a few omnibuses and some trades. Apparently, I haven't spent enough money. So, I'm asking for advice. I'm putting together an IST order, and (being a cheap bastard I want the free shipping) I'm trying to figure out how to fill out the order. I have one book that appears to be oop, and tempting to people like me, but I have to plump up the order. So, in the forum members opinion, should I opt for Howard the Duck collection vol 1 or MoonKnight Epic Collection vol 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Racnil View Post
    Anyway, just got bitten by the bug again. Nothing new, I mean, I managed a comic shop during the independent explosion and subsequent implosion. But those days are gone, as is the bulk of my collection. So, I've been picking things up lately...a few omnibuses and some trades. Apparently, I haven't spent enough money. So, I'm asking for advice. I'm putting together an IST order, and (being a cheap bastard I want the free shipping) I'm trying to figure out how to fill out the order. I have one book that appears to be oop, and tempting to people like me, but I have to plump up the order. So, in the forum members opinion, should I opt for Howard the Duck collection vol 1 or MoonKnight Epic Collection vol 2?
    Not having read either of those books and only really being familiar with the characters I'd go for Howard the Duck over the Moon Knight book.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Racnil View Post
    Moon knight IMO. Especially since the Howard the Duck omni is being clearanced right now.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Just ordered Batman The War Years and Superman The War Years, both HC, off Amazon.. Combined price of £17 and they're both new so I think that's cheap... Can't find anything official, but I believe I read last year that they're both around 350 pages, can anyone confirm this please?

Quote Originally Posted by NeathBlue View Post
    Just ordered Batman The War Years and Superman The War Years, both HC, off Amazon.. Combined price of £17 and they're both new so I think that's cheap... Can't find anything official, but I believe I read last year that they're both around 350 pages, can anyone confirm this please?
    I was eyeing the Wonder woman one but couldn't find too much info. I'm curious about their quality so let us know please.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I was eyeing the Wonder woman one but couldn't find too much info. I'm curious about their quality so let us know please.
    I will do, they're giving a delivery date of upto 3 weeks so will post when I've had a good look at them

Got the Superman one, which clocks in at just over 300 pages. The quality is quite good, HC with dustjacket, sewn binding. It does not completely lie flat, but since there aren't any spreads and each page has a margin, there is no gutterloss at all. Only some of the design choices could have been different, imo, but that is a matter of personal taste. In any case, 17 quid for both of them together is a great price.

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Got the Superman one, which clocks in at just over 300 pages. The quality is quite good, HC with dustjacket, sewn binding. It does not completely lie flat, but since there aren't any spreads and each page has a margin, there is no gutterloss at all. Only some of the design choices could have been different, imo, but that is a matter of personal taste. In any case, 17 quid for both of them together is a great price.
    Thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    cheers! One of my main concern was the design, it looked amateurish.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    cheers! One of my main concern was the design, it looked amateurish.
    Yes, but then again it's GA DC comics, so "amateurish" doesn't contradict the artwork

Spectacular Member

20160404_175605.jpg
    20160404_175525.jpg

A few of my latest haul, was waiting for me when I got home from work.

Quote Originally Posted by highlandhellboy View Post
    20160404_175605.jpg
    20160404_175525.jpg

A few of my latest haul, was waiting for me when I got home from work.
    as it looks like you collect any Absolutes, any reason you got the regular Preacher HC and not the upcoming Absolute?