Page 139 of 360 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189239 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    You didnt sell the Punisher Omni thinking it was the MAX stuff though right?
    Cos I had a mate who made that mistake and the MK Punisher trades can be hard to find too. :P
    Nah, I am selling the Ennis punisher omni, but not that bothered about replacing it with trades, just thought I would try out the max stuff that is being released in trades, I thought the Ennis omni was ok, but nothing special
    Last edited by Hellboydce; 06-03-2016 at 02:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Batarang View Post
    I hope you won't regret that bro cause i know i love my HCs. (i don't have any Marvel Omnibuses though but i really really really want Brubaker&Fraction Iron Fist Omni... i wish they republished it or something... )
    I prefer DC primary, then DH and image, marvel is a bit of a side project

Incredible Member

I hope you won't regret that bro cause i know i love my HCs. (i don't have any Marvel Omnibuses though but i really really really want Brubaker&Fraction Iron Fist Omni... i wish they republished it or something... )
    I want that Iron Fist omni too. One of only few omnis from Marvel I want. They're doing the Netflix show, so I think before it comes out, they'll reprint the omni. It's just a hunch though. I have no proof.

Spectacular Member

Got my latest order a few weeks ago.

Since then, I've also bought Gotham Central Omnibus, Daredevil by Waid Volumes 4 and 5, Locke and Key Master Edition 2 and Ms. Marvel 2. Also did a little unboxing video for the above books, if anybody likes that kind of thing.

Mighty Member

^Gah! Dial h....shudder. Everything else looks great! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    ^Gah! Dial h....shudder. Everything else looks great! Lol
    don't ruin it for him, he might'll like it (probably not though, it's garbage... :P )

BANNED

Nice haul TehJofus. I think i will pull the triger on Lemire Green Arrow Deluxe even if it's in poor quality.

And I just got:
    Rat Queens Deluxe Edition HC vol. 1
    Gotham Central Omnibus

And i'm super excited right now cause My LCS will open tommorow, YAY ! i'm gonna have a LCS ! i'm gonna go there and attack on the DC and Image HCs, they must be all mine !!! lol I hope they have Lazarus and Southern Bastards as HC cause i want them the most right now.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Nice haul TehJofus. I think i will pull the triger on Lemire Green Arrow Deluxe even if it's in poor quality.
    It's not poor quality. It's quite good actually. And you won't be disappointed. It's a fantastic book.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    It's not poor quality. It's quite good actually. And you won't be disappointed. It's a fantastic book.
    oh, i meant the printing quality of the book like the binding and paper quality. They are both terrible as far as i heard.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

oh, i meant the printing quality of the book like the binding and paper quality. They are both terrible as far as i heard.
    That's what I was talking about. I have it and I think it's pretty good quality binding and paper.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    That's what I was talking about. I have it and I think it's pretty good quality binding and paper.
    hmm... i hope you are right.

hmm... i hope you are right.
    Paper quality is pretty much the same as a modern Marvel OHC/omni, if that is fine to you. Binding is very nice. It cracks when you open it (at least on mine) because there's some glue residue on the hinge of the backing boards, but after that it opens really well and has no gutter loss.

BANNED

Latest Arrivals and what i got from my LCS which has opened today

I got Black Sad HC, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy HC and Saga vol. 3 TPB (turkish edition) from my LCS and they let me choose two gifts for myself from a box full of HCs, TPB and DVDs. And i chose Star Wars Omnibus: Droids and Ewoks lol and Sally of the Wasteland...(i don't know what to expect with Sally) these two are probably two comics i will never ever pay for lol

Last edited by Batarang; 06-04-2016 at 03:18 AM.

So I am on a citytrip in London and managed to visit the lonely planet and another comic shop I randomly stumbled upon and I managed to find Punisher MAX: Born. This was literally impossible to find in the Netherlands so I'm really happy I found it, and for a good price (10 pounds)! Also snatched Batman: Venom for 5 pounds out of the sale then my girlfriend had to pull me out of the store cause it would have hurt my bank account.
    None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me..

Quote Originally Posted by Batmil View Post
    So I am on a citytrip in London and managed to visit the lonely planet and another comic shop I randomly stumbled upon and I managed to find Punisher MAX: Born. This was literally impossible to find in the Netherlands so I'm really happy I found it, and for a good price (10 pounds)! Also snatched Batman: Venom for 5 pounds out of the sale then my girlfriend had to pull me out of the store cause it would have hurt my bank account.
    Yyyeahh... That might be because it's just been reprinted, about a couple of weeks ago (reminds me that I still need to get that).