Page 144 of 360 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Mighty Member

Read rising stars awhile back. Wasn't overly impressed considering the praise it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    there was a spin off about the guy who talks to the dead I think and 2 or 3 one shots, maybe a 3-4 issue mini. That makes up the 1000 pages but I'm not interested anything not written by JMS. Yes, there is room for other stories in the RS universe but only the main story matters to me. Just like Watchmen.

ps: the top cow logo is the worst logo I've ever seen. I always turn the slipcase editions with the bookspine facing out but I might make an exception with this one.
    Ah you have it in the Slipcase and it looks oversized?! I have just the standard sized hardcover. I had no idea that other books were released in that universe I will have to go check them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    Ah you have it in the Slipcase and it looks oversized?! I have just the standard sized hardcover. I had no idea that other books were released in that universe I will have to go check them out.
    it's slipcased but not oversized.AFAIK there is no ohc of it.

BANNED

Great Haul Balakin i think i will grab the JLA Earth 2 HC too.

And Here is my latest Haul:

Quote Originally Posted by Batarang View Post

ah, Rat Queens <3
    and so many great turkish editions, Turkey is really good translating stuff it seems.

Earth-2 is a really great self contained JLA adventure, love that book. Warning, if you are planning to get the Morrison JLA deluxes, the 4th volume has Earth-2 but if you'll get the chunky trades, the 4th volume has Tower of Babel instead.

BANNED

ah, Rat Queens <3
    and so many great turkish editions, Turkey is really good translating stuff it seems.

Earth-2 is a really great self contained JLA adventure, love that book. Warning, if you are planning to get the Morrison JLA deluxes, the 4th volume has Earth-2 but if you'll get the chunky trades, the 4th volume has Tower of Babel instead.
    Yeah, Turkey translates many things lately. It used to be just italian comics ''fumetti'' but now it's pretty diverse

I grabbed the TPBs of Morrison JLA and Waid's run after Morrison etc. So i don't have The Earth-2 of Morrison&Quitely. I better get the deluxe.

All-New Member

Picked up X-Statix Omnibus for a great price of 54 bucks. Love the look of the book but I wish page numbers were included. The Faux leather feel and clean look of the book without dust jacket is gorgeous. Also Darwyn cooke's Wolverine&Doop is included which is awesome. Gotta finish I-zombie and get to this

All-New Member

What edition of Low is that? HC?

I'm hoping they combine all (5 stories so far) of Blacksad into a single edition eventually.

+1 for Lazarus and Rat Queens

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlow View Post
    Picked up X-Statix Omnibus for a great price of 54 bucks. Love the look of the book but I wish page numbers were included. The Faux leather feel and clean look of the book without dust jacket is gorgeous. Also Darwyn cooke's Wolverine&Doop is included which is awesome. Gotta finish I-zombie and get to this]
    How are you finding iZombie? I love the show but the books looks very different.

it's slipcased but not oversized.AFAIK there is no ohc of it.
    Ah okay, i just looked oversized in the photo!

How are you finding iZombie? I love the show but the books looks very different.
    Izombie is awesome. Give it a go! After the book I'm so not interested in a run of the mill CW show.

Ah okay, i just looked oversized in the photo!
    That'she what she said ��

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tigertemprr View Post
    What edition of Low is that? HC?

I'm hoping they combine all (5 stories so far) of Blacksad into a single edition eventually.

+1 for Lazarus and Rat Queens
    Good question i just checked it out and it's Low vol. 1: Delirium of hope Limited Edition Convention Exclusive HC (Sounds Fancy lol) i didn't know that it was some Fancy Convetion Exclusive book when i bought it from my LCS... lol it was just there at the shelf... and i love HCs so i bought it.

Good question i just checked it out and it's Low vol. 1: Delirium of hope Limited Edition Convention Exclusive HC (Sounds Fancy lol) i didn't know that it was some Fancy Convetion Exclusive book when i bought it from my LCS... lol it was just there at the shelf... and i love HCs so i bought it.
    Image usually releases thelse exclusives without following volumeservices and then goes to ohc or in case of Remember let sized hc

Izombie is awesome. Give it a go! After the book I'm so not interested in a run of the mill CW show.
    Sweet. I really enjoyed the TV show so I'll add this to the list.