Page 159 of 360 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin;2258002

In other news FP just sent me an email that the [B
    Rachel Rising omnibus[/B] will take 3-5 weeks to be despatched...
    And Speedyhen have no idea about the book, not even a release date let alone if they will be stocking it so I preordered on FB.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    And Speedyhen have no idea about the book, not even a release date let alone if they will be stocking it so I preordered on FB.
    did you ask speedyhen or just looked up the isbn? because the book might pop up later on the site, they haven't had the Kevin Smith Green Arrow tpb on there but all of a sudden they are selling it.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Some great books there, including quite a few OOPs. You must have spent a packet. I'm curious how much you had to fork out for the Iron Fist Omnibus, for example?
    Well, I believe I spoke too soon on Iron Fist. I got everthing else delivered weeks ago, but Iron Fist never came in. I just had to email for a refund, which really disappoints me.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    did you ask speedyhen or just looked up the isbn? because the book might pop up later on the site, they haven't had the Kevin Smith Green Arrow tpb on there but all of a sudden they are selling it.
    I asked them.

I asked them.
    well...damn

well...damn
    Yeah it wasn't the answer I wanted. Oh well. I'm going to keep an eye out on that an a couple of other sites and see whats happens, but to be fair £48 is an okay price.

Yeah it wasn't the answer I wanted. Oh well. I'm going to keep an eye out on that an a couple of other sites and see whats happens, but to be fair £48 is an okay price.
    the price is good on FP is they actually ship it. I think Ivizz just reported that FP couldn't full fill his New Mutants lmtd hc order yet and nobody knows if they'llbe able to. That happened with the first lmtd. Usagi hc too, they took the orders but couldn't send them out. Of course they didn't take the money but people thought they secured a copy since it was a limited edition and they actually didn't and by the time they figured that out the book sold out.
    My main thing happened before Christmas when I ordered some Pops for a friend as a present and even though I changed the delivery address they sent it to me not to her. They've let me know and that was it. After I complained a bit they said, okay, send a photo of the postage receipt after the package arrived and I've sent it to the correct address and we will refund you that price.
    I think this is very poor costumer service since I clearly ordered it for someone else, days before the Christmas cut off date and then my friend got her present in January.

Quote Originally Posted by Batarang View Post
    If you love the first 2 Predator movies then you are gonna love Batman vs Predator 1 cause it's absolutely in the tone of the movies... Predators love to hunt the best, the prime example of species and Batman is that dude... He's the champion of Gotham, the best hand to hand combater out there at his prime... he's like a perfect target for Predators. The kind of challange which has sport in it so Predator and Batman blend in so perfect. You should totally give it chance... i just read the 1st one though. The rest felt like forced. I mean what is this... ? Batman fights a new predator every week or something... lol but the first one is so good.
    BvP is awesome, art is super dark, Kubert's finest. Strogly avoid second one, it's shite. Has it been released in HC?

the price is good on FP is they actually ship it. I think Ivizz just reported that FP couldn't full fill his New Mutants lmtd hc order yet and nobody knows if they'llbe able to. That happened with the first lmtd. Usagi hc too, they took the orders but couldn't send them out. Of course they didn't take the money but people thought they secured a copy since it was a limited edition and they actually didn't and by the time they figured that out the book sold out.
    My main thing happened before Christmas when I ordered some Pops for a friend as a present and even though I changed the delivery address they sent it to me not to her. They've let me know and that was it. After I complained a bit they said, okay, send a photo of the postage receipt after the package arrived and I've sent it to the correct address and we will refund you that price.
    I think this is very poor costumer service since I clearly ordered it for someone else, days before the Christmas cut off date and then my friend got her present in January.
    That sucks.

I'm going to drop an email to a couple of other places and see if I can get it there. The book is too good to miss out on.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    BvP is awesome, art is super dark, Kubert's finest. Strogly avoid second one, it's shite. Has it been released in HC?
    I knew i did the right thing avoding the second volume (and third volume, i believe) I don't think there is a HC... if there was one, i would be all over it lol I haven't checked out what's gonna be released properly btw so if they announced something new about BvP, i don't know.

Amazing Member

August additions, including damaged amd replacement Batman omnibus.

All-New Member

Awesome haul Virani. I really need those JSA's in my collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Virani View Post
    August additions, including damaged amd replacement Batman omnibus.

Those JLA Omni's look killer!

August haul. Purposely cut down a bit last month. Though it also marks my first foray into manga, so that opens up a load of potential future buys. Kinda hoping i hate it :P

image.jpg
    Last edited by Dark-Flux; 09-03-2016 at 07:14 AM.

Incredible Member

You'r the second person in a couple of weeks I've seen with a copy of The Boys Definitive 5 and I can't find it anywhere for anything remotely close to cover price.