Page 160 of 360 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    August haul. Purposely cut down a bit last month. Though it also marks my first foray into manga, so that opens up a load of potential future buys. Kinda hoping i hate it :P

Attachment 39634
    You call that cutting down!?! Very nice pick ups

Got mine from Archonia for RRP. Though it seems its now OOS.
    Now the hunt begins for Volume 3...

Quote Originally Posted by Vilynne View Post
    You call that cutting down!?! Very nice pick ups
    Weeeell, the RR omni was preordered and paid for a few months back so it didnt count for August :P

BANNED

Rachel Rising... you are so lucky Dark-Flux... i can't find it anywhere with a resonable price... :/

All-New Member

My summer haul. I had to get DMZ deluxe 1 from my local comic book store when I noticed that it's oop. Captain America is 3rd printing (sewn binding) which was a nice surprise

summerhaul.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtis K View Post
    My summer haul. I had to get DMZ deluxe 1 from my local comic book store when I noticed that it's oop. Captain America is 3rd printing (sewn binding) which was a nice surprise

summerhaul.jpg
    Nice haul... I notice you managed to get The Two Faces of Tomorrow even though that was OOP too! Do you mind if I ask how much you paid for that?

second half of August. This haul was pricey for my standards but at least got some nifty stuff for not so bad prices. The art in SS MMWs look awesome can't wait to read it but I could say that about all of these books.
    Except Grendel vs The Shadow because I've already read it and it was awesome! Also can't believe I just got the Rocketeer deluxe. Missed the boat on a cheap AE and my LCS couldn't get it for me either so I just went for the deluxe since I just HAD TO HAVE THIS. Superman Dailies look bonkers but in a good way.

BANNED

Cool Haul Balakin I have no idea about The Wonder Woman and The Superman dailies... saw them for the first time.

You have very nice haul too Kurtis K

Quote Originally Posted by Batarang View Post
    Cool Haul Balakin I have no idea about The Wonder Woman and The Superman dailies... saw them for the first time.

You have very nice haul too Kurtis K
    Thanks! I knew about them but was hesitant because it's SA and they are rehashed stories from the monthlies but:
    1. no way I will get lots of SA Superman or GA WW so this is a quality sampling I think
    2. these are still done by the great artists who worked on the monthlies so quality guaranteed
    3. I take IDW-LoAC quality over DC's any day
    4. These 3 and the Infinity ohc was 50.5 quid from amazon.it. Couldn't pass that deal.

There are also 2 Batman Silver age dailies (you can easily find videos about them, couldn't find any about the Superman dailies) and multiple Superman Sundays volumes.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sandbagger77 View Post
    Nice haul... I notice you managed to get The Two Faces of Tomorrow even though that was OOP too! Do you mind if I ask how much you paid for that?
    It was 32€ (new) from my local comic book store. Cover price is 19.95$. Pretty good store for oop books but too expensive for everything else

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    second half of August. This haul was pricey for my standards but at least got some nifty stuff for not so bad prices. The art in SS MMWs look awesome can't wait to read it but I could say that about all of these books.
    Except Grendel vs The Shadow because I've already read it and it was awesome! Also can't believe I just got the Rocketeer deluxe. Missed the boat on a cheap AE and my LCS couldn't get it for me either so I just went for the deluxe since I just HAD TO HAVE THIS. Superman Dailies look bonkers but in a good way.
    Very nice haul Balakin. I hope you dig the Silver Surfer MMWs. One of my favourite runs of all time.

Nice one, Balakin. Reminds me that I need to get Byrne FF 2 still. And WW might be interesting since it's from WW II.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Very nice haul Balakin. I hope you dig the Silver Surfer MMWs. One of my favourite runs of all time.
    I'vepretty much bought it based on your and an other forum member's recommendation. At a first glance it looks really nice

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Nice one, Balakin. Reminds me that I need to get Byrne FF 2 still. And WW might be interesting since it's from WW II.
    If you can get it cheaper from amazon it would say go for it or just wait for her omnibus maybe. Or check the war years hardcover but don't know how is the quality on that

Very nice !

Where did you get the SS MMW volumes ?
    Were they costly ?

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post