Page 168 of 360 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218268 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Ok considering this is a collab of two months worth its understandable that you got so much. But still: DAAAAANNNG!
    Well, my birthday was this month... and then IST had Dark Horse and Image sales...and I just kept finding more reasons to make orders. I think I overdid it a bit.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beastmaster283 View Post
    Attachment 40396

My hauls for August-September.
    Wow, nice haul! Lot of good reading there
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

All-New Member

Those Chew books look so nice all in a row next to each other.

Fantastic Member

Well I picked up a full set of Battlestar Galactica by Marvel issue's 1 to 23 plus a extra # 1 . Conan the Barbarian annual # 10 .

Latest. Artist's/Gallery editions are a slippery slope, seems like it's my new obsession. Got two more on order and planning to buy another next payday.
    Also my patience paid off with Rachel rising, FP uk eventually dispatched it and it was only 46quid. Also it is really freaking good (also a good excuse to listen to loads of John Carpenter on repeat).
    The epic collection I got for my bday from my flatmate, perfect companion to the Luke cage show I'm powering through currently.

Bloodyhell those books are huge!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    Bloodyhell those books are huge!

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Latest. Artist's/Gallery editions are a slippery slope, seems like it's my new obsession. Got two more on order and planning to buy another next payday.
    Also my patience paid off with Rachel rising, FP uk eventually dispatched it and it was only 46quid. Also it is really freaking good (also a good excuse to listen to loads of John Carpenter on repeat).
    The epic collection I got for my bday from my flatmate, perfect companion to the Luke cage show I'm powering through currently.
    Oh man, what great books. And the Epic collection and the RR book truly look like postcards compared to the others.

Did you get Tarzan vol. 3 for a decent price? I still only have vol. 2 from the Amazon.it glitch last year.

AEs/GEs etc. are indeed addictive. Held out until the Mazzucchelli Born Again AE came out, now I got 18 of the buggers.

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Oh man, what great books. And the Epic collection and the RR book truly look like postcards compared to the others.

Did you get Tarzan vol. 3 for a decent price? I still only have vol. 2 from the Amazon.it glitch last year.

AEs/GEs etc. are indeed addictive. Held out until the Mazzucchelli Born Again AE came out, now I got 18 of the buggers.
    Tarzan v3 was like 32-34 quid so I would say yeah that's a decent price. Btw vol2 was around 10-12euros the other week + shipping. Some book's prices seemingly go up and down on amazon it.
    Feel like this AE/GE thing won't stop in my near future so I think I just gonna have to make room for them on my next bookshelf I buy instead of putting them on easels.

Spectacular Member

I just placed an order for :

The Sixth Gun Deluxe Volume 1
    Invincible Deluxe Volume 1
    Attack on Titan Colossal edition Volume 3 and Alabaster: The Good, The Bad and the Bird.

Imma use this as a slogan.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Ha ha. This is why they need a "like" button!

BANNED

hahahah

Great Haul dude, i wish i could find RR with a reasonable price anywhere...

Quote Originally Posted by Batarang View Post
    hahahah

Great Haul dude, i wish i could find RR with a reasonable price anywhere...
    There's is a TPB edition coming that probably will be more widely available than the hc

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

The Tarzan Sunday Comics books look awesome. Any chance of some interior shots and one of the spine?