Page 171 of 339 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 5076

Thread: Latest orders!

  1. #2551
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    In the Tardis reading The Expanse book series
    Posts
    14,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    ^ Just the thick hcs. Good luck finding 3 and 4 for a reasonable price
    Wow, I just looked them up and they're outrageous. Why are those two books so expensive?
    "The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of God stands forever"--Isaiah 40:8

    “A hero can be anyone, even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a little boy’s shoulder to let him know that the world hadn't ended.”--Batman

    “You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common: they don’t alter their views to fit the facts; they alter the facts to fit their views.”--The Doctor

  2. #2552
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    472

    Default

    out of print for a while now...

  3. #2553
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Wow, I just looked them up and they're outrageous. Why are those two books so expensive?
    If you're interested in Vol. 4, or Vol.1 or 2 for that matter, shoot me a PM, as I would be interested in trading.

  4. #2554
    Spectacular Member MatchstickJohnny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Code name: Matchstick Johnny

    Agent of Nothing

    Location : Parts unknown: USA

    Latest OHC Find in the Wild: X-MEN X-CUTIONER'S SONG

    Price: USED $19.97

    IMG_4630.jpg
    IMG_4632.jpg
    IMG_4631.jpg
    Last edited by MatchstickJohnny; 10-09-2016 at 08:05 AM.

  5. #2555
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Just picked up Us war machine 1 to 12 and us war machine 2.0 1 to 3 , War machine second series 1 2 ab 4 5 7 to 12 . Trying to finish of that run . Master of Kung Fu issue 125 final issue .

  6. #2556
    Mighty Member Hellboydce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Shrewsbury
    Posts
    1,745

    Default

    Just arrived, no more pics till I have moved
    Fables 13
    Doom Patrol 1 & 2 trades
    She hulk complete collection 1 & 2
    Sandman Mystery Theatre book 1
    Also had
    Attack on Titan colossal edition book 1
    Shadow of the bat book 1
    But in the process of sending them back, call me shallow but as soon as I realised I had to read titans back to front I knew it wasn't for me (plus the art looks awful) (and so begins and ends my foray into manga)
    Shadow of the bat went back as it also looked pretty poor, I must of remembered the floppies through rose tinted glasses

  7. #2557
    Moderator Balakin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dundee, Scotland
    Posts
    5,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Just arrived, no more pics till I have moved
    Fables 13
    Doom Patrol 1 & 2 trades
    She hulk complete collection 1 & 2
    Sandman Mystery Theatre book 1
    Also had
    Attack on Titan colossal edition book 1
    Shadow of the bat book 1
    But in the process of sending them back, call me shallow but as soon as I realised I had to read titans back to front I knew it wasn't for me (plus the art looks awful) (and so begins and ends my foray into manga)
    Shadow of the bat went back as it also looked pretty poor, I must of remembered the floppies through rose tinted glasses
    is She-hulk comp. coll. v1 back in print? Seemd like it was oop a while ago.

    Also, I still say try Mobile Suit Gundam origins. Art is much better, they are lovely hardcovers and the right to left reading is just a matter of getting used to, it never really bothered me after a few pages.

  8. #2558
    Mighty Member Hellboydce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Shrewsbury
    Posts
    1,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    is She-hulk comp. coll. v1 back in print? Seemd like it was oop a while ago.

    Also, I still say try Mobile Suit Gundam origins. Art is much better, they are lovely hardcovers and the right to left reading is just a matter of getting used to, it never really bothered me after a few pages.
    Yeah, vol 1 has popped up again, glad I didn't overpay for it

  9. #2559
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    624

    Default

    Arrivals from the past 6 weeks or so, its been pretty quite on the hardcover front but its allowed me to indulge in a bit of a deathstroke binge.

    WP_20161011_18_38_48_Pro.jpg

  10. #2560
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    305

    Default

    IMG_8641.jpg

    purchases of the past 6-7 weeks...

    and here's a video compagnon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae1k6PsLrXA

  11. #2561
    Mighty Member LordJulius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krylox View Post
    IMG_8641.jpg

    purchases of the past 6-7 weeks...

    and here's a video compagnon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae1k6PsLrXA
    Holy heck! That's a lot of books.

  12. #2562
    Moderator Balakin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dundee, Scotland
    Posts
    5,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krylox View Post
    IMG_8641.jpg

    purchases of the past 6-7 weeks...

    and here's a video compagnon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae1k6PsLrXA
    Holy moly that's quite impressive especially for 6-7 weeks! Hope you got the sweet amazon it deal on the Flash Gordon hc.

  13. #2563
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Holy heck! That's a lot of books.
    Yes. I def. need to work out a system for not buying as many books. Right now, I just give in every time i run into an opportunity...

  14. #2564
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Holy moly that's quite impressive especially for 6-7 weeks! Hope you got the sweet amazon it deal on the Flash Gordon hc.
    Sure did

  15. #2565
    Moderator Balakin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dundee, Scotland
    Posts
    5,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krylox View Post
    Yes. I def. need to work out a system for not buying as many books. Right now, I just give in every time i run into an opportunity...
    same. I have no willpower whatsoever.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •