Page 173 of 360 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223273 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    LOL. You do realise that your automatic spellcheck replaced customs with costumes? It's all good though, as it's in the spirit of our thread
    lol i corrected it. Thanks. for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Awesome, Balakin. The Sandman GE is indeed amazing. What you now need is the DKR GE

Btw, the Wally Wood book is the smaller version of the Wood AE from a couple of years ago. It is actually even bigger than the Sandman GE, by a couple of inches (as are all EC AEs plus a few others). You would've liked that.

AEs are truly addictive books. I held off until they announced Born Again. Now I have about 20 of these bastards and of course I will buy more. Atm I am impatiently waiting for the Prince Valiant Studio Edition (which will be another 2 inches taller than the EC ones!!!) but it keeps being postponed.
    I'm currently waiting on the Amanda Conner one (I've asked Graphitti designs and they said it will have lettering. They replied very quickly). Still not sure about the PV studio edition, I don't want to double dip but damn that art is that size makes me drool...

The Wood AE I would be hesitant to ick up unless I get a good deal like on the Sandman one (it was 39.5 quid on an ebay auction!!!). Not the biggest fan of these 50's horror titles from what little I've read but a best of selection might be good and also the art was really good on these.

And while I love the Sandman GE I think 17" is my preferred height for a book. 20" and above is just crazy. Still the Spirit and the Fury by Steranko AE-s are in my wishlist.

Quote Originally Posted by Batarang View Post
    hmm... what you desceribed sounds good. I didn't know what the books were about... I thought they were only bigger than absolutes and stuff but it would be too much trouble to get them. The shipping cost and all the customes taxes...oh man those taxes would be insane. They are gigantic and if i bought like 20 of them, the customes people would be on my butt... so i have to pass.
    there usually isn't much online discount on these books so you might as well can just get them from your LCS, maybe they will offer you a discount on it, you are a very frequent costumer.
    If you think you have the money for one pick one that you are really enthusiastic about so you won't regret the pricey purchase. Mine was the Born again one and that just started the whole damn thing

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    LOL. You do realise that your automatic spellcheck replaced customs with costumes? It's all good though, as it's in the spirit of our thread
    Perhaps the customs people wear costumes in Turkey, you never know

Amazing Member

Scored a gem at my local used book store! Very glad because I loved the story. I also found a Image title I wanted to jump into.

DCxYZxM.jpg
    KbRhqQY.jpg

Latest arrivals.....

Last edited by Hellboydce; 10-23-2016 at 02:05 AM.

Mighty Member

Wish we got some doom patrol hcs similar to the invisibles before the trades. Probably would have sold the omnibus. Let us know how Dr. Mirage is. I passed on it, but i almost passed on Ivar and it was really entertaining.

I had no idea there is a new Spirit book by Wagner.
    Crap!
    I have to buy it!

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    Wish we got some doom patrol hcs similar to the invisibles before the trades. Probably would have sold the omnibus. Let us know how Dr. Mirage is. I passed on it, but i almost passed on Ivar and it was really entertaining.
    Will do, Ivar was excellent

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I had no idea there is a new Spirit book by Wagner.
    Crap!
    I have to buy it!
    It's on speedyhen advertised as 'who killed the Spirit' for some reason

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Will do, Ivar was excellent

It's on speedyhen advertised as 'who killed the Spirit' for some reason
    thanks I've found it. Weirdly the goon is out of stock on the website but available on speedyhen's ebay and abebooks.

thanks I've found it. Weirdly the goon is out of stock on the website but available on speedyhen's ebay and abebooks.
    Yeah, I didn't realise Absolute Y 2 was out, and when I did it was oos on speedyhen so I ordered it off Amazon marketplace from America, cheaper but it takes around 5 years to get here, next day it was back up on speedyhen, typical

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Yeah, I didn't realise Absolute Y 2 was out, and when I did it was oos on speedyhen so I ordered it off Amazon marketplace from America, cheaper but it takes around 5 years to get here, next day it was back up on speedyhen, typical
    at least they are getting stock regularly. I had the same with Locke and Key and UXM v2 omnibus. They went up on the site with a day difference, one on Thursday the other on Friday. Could have got them together for better pakaging but was convinced UXM won't be available for at least another week. And now the Goon too.

well ordered both and they are ready to ship. Woop woop!
    BTW it's a bit sad and funny that the Spirit hardcover is a wee bit more expensive than the Goon. I mean just look at the two.

well ordered both and they are ready to ship. Woop woop!
    BTW it's a bit sad and funny that the Spirit hardcover is a wee bit more expensive than the Goon. I mean just look at the two.
    I know, Dynamite are just as bad as IDW

and these 2 today....