Page 177 of 360 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    I'm going to second this, I'm really enjoying the book and even though they have a couple of slow arcs over all it is a great story and the craftsmanship is amazing especially tpb 7.
    Started reading last night I'm 3 issues in but so far I really like it

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Started reading last night I'm 3 issues in but so far I really like it
    There are a couple of arcs that drag a little but over all it is a great series.

Spectacular Member

Last 4 IST orders came in :

Quote Originally Posted by QComix View Post
    Last 4 IST orders came in :

Someone went all in on Nexus! I've been meaning to read that for a while but i never seem to get around to it. impressive stack for sure.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mormegil View Post
    Someone went all in on Nexus! I've been meaning to read that for a while but i never seem to get around to it. impressive stack for sure.
    Haha yeah, Nexus omnibus are pretty cheap and IST also had a Dark Horse sale at the time (plus IST's 2% rollover discount that makes me order more than it should lol). I like to be able to read a series more or less in one go so I ordered them all at once (and now I see that vol 8 came out this week... damn I'll have to order it too!! lol)

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OriolesMagic18 View Post
    Week 9:

I have that Lazarus book and it is fantastic!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Mighty Member

Been meaning to try suicide risk. But without the steeper discount can't bring myself to buy those 4 issue trades.

Storm Dogs a great read and so is Revival, nice selection there Qcomix.

The day after I've posted my latest haul last week I got all my remaining holiday pay from work. So this happened.
    Still yolo and no regrets. Bought some useful stuff as well not just comics. Adulting like a boss.
    The two IDW AEs were supposed to be here 2 weeks ago they are the ones that were shipped to Germany accidentally. Also a Funko Pop, probably my last one until they release the Shadow or Doc Savage and this is only because it's the War Doctor and I've asked my LCS to get it ages ago.

Nice haul. Is that the Library edition of Terminal City? I thought it was bigger. Just like Hellboy.

BANNED

Great Haul Balakin I got Southern Bastards sometime ago too, i haven't read it yet though. Alien :O i need to check that Alien book out... i need it in my life. I kind of want The Mister Miracle too, but artist editions are just way too expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    Nice haul. Is that the Library edition of Terminal City? I thought it was bigger. Just like Hellboy.
    It is. Terminal city, Big guy and Rusty and Fifth Beatle are all LE size, Stumptowns are ohc and SB, Lumberjanes and TMNT-Batman are normal hardcovers. The 4 big books are 17inch tall.

Extraordinary Member

You guys must be millionaires aha, I got the Aquaman 75 years recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Batarang View Post
    Great Haul Balakin I got Southern Bastards sometime ago too, i haven't read it yet though. Alien :O i need to check that Alien book out... i need it in my life. I kind of want The Mister Miracle too, but artist editions are just way too expensive.
    cheers! Alien looks really nice, I would recommend it if you are a Simonson fan and it's also a nice coffee table book. Kinda thin with lot of extras but not that expensive. The two IDW AE-s were around 50%off from a Place in space through Amazon, they had an AE sale or glitch one day so I grabbed these.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    You guys must be millionaires aha, I got the Aquaman 75 years recently.
    is it good? How is the selection in that? I don't have any of these 75year books but was planning to pick up the Spirit one.
    I work in McDonalds btw I just don't really spend on anything else and always looking for bargains.