Page 182 of 360 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by mtop2036 View Post
    What how were some of those only 5$? I'd love to pay 5 bucks for dark avengers
    Local comic shop finds. Digging through long box after long box of $5 graphic novels lol. I try and check weekly.

Quote Originally Posted by Batarang View Post
    My Latest Haul

Getting more and more tempted by Rachel Rising.

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    it's great, my only problem was the number of unresolved plot threads at the end but I've only noticed them after I've put the book down s wile it's not perfect it's so damn engaging I wasn't really bothered.The hc is not super awesome quality though so if you don't mind tpbs you can save a few bucks on the new SC ed. of the omnibus.

Latest! Still spending my holiday pay like crazy but whatever, it's just money...I only pay bills and for food with it, nothing important.
    Thanks to Ivizzz's recommendation and haul pic I got Slaine the Horned god and World's finest deluxe and DAMN! Slaine was frekkin' awesome! Got two more Slaine book quickly cause I really bloody liked it and Bisley's art is just amazing!
    Also Super weird heroes looks bonkers and they are doing a volume 2. And for the size and page count it has quite a good price tag.

Mighty Member

^Have you read Airboy? Been tempted by it a few times

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    ^Have you read Airboy? Been tempted by it a few times
    not yet but someone from the FB group recommended it in a video so I thought why not. Robinson is hit or miss with me but this looked fun.

That world's finest cover looks pretty awesome. And I've been wondering about Airboy.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Latest! Still spending my holiday pay like crazy but whatever, it's just money...I only pay bills and for food with it, nothing important.
    Thanks to Ivizzz's recommendation and haul pic I got Slaine the Horned god and World's finest deluxe and DAMN! Slaine was frekkin' awesome! Got two more Slaine book quickly cause I really bloody liked it and Bisley's art is just amazing!
    Also Super weird heroes looks bonkers and they are doing a volume 2. And for the size and page count it has quite a good price tag.

Super Weird Heroes. Heck, yeah. Really interested in that one. There'll be a follow-up volume early next year.

Super Weird Heroes. Heck, yeah. Really interested in that one. There'll be a follow-up volume early next year.
    probably will get that one as well. Also considering the Complete Fletcher Hanks that comes out in December but still hesitant on that, I fear for my sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    That world's finest cover looks pretty awesome. And I've been wondering about Airboy.
    flipped through WF and it looks cool on the inside too and was only 6.5 quid. If you are in the US you can probably find it for a few buck as well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    How is the Street Fighter comic series? I really liked the games and animated series that came over the years. Any new material would be great.
    I really liked them. Here are some not reviews but something i wrote about the 2 books which has spoilers (!)

I tried to keep it short but it seems i failed at that lol

Gaiden vol 1. :

It was fun. It was kind of hard to tell what happened in some action panels but other than that i have no problem with the book. The Story is in the form of an indipendent short stories. I don't have a particular favorite among them, i enjoyed all of them. The light hearted fun extras of the book where they show Mr. Bison's love for heir braiding really put a smile on my face lol he braids Vega's heir ...LMAO... lol

Gaiden vol 2. :

I really enjoyed this second volume too. There were two stories in this volume. First Ken and Ryu's first fight against Akuma which was started with a Ken mini story where Ken came to Japan to visit his master's grave cause it's the anniversary of the death of his master, Gouken. And at the end of the mini first part, Ken found his master's grave stone broken when he came to his master's grave next to the temple where he and Ryu trained under their master Gauken and Ken totally outraged by the insident then came the 2 part Cammy story where Cammy fought against Vega, a Shadaloo organization member from Cammy's unknown past and then 1 part Cammy, Chun Li and Fei Long story where Chun and Cammy were bodyguard for the movie star Fei Long. Fei long got attacked but Chun and Cammy easly defeated the attackers only to find out that Fei Long wanted them in his next movie and all this attack was a set up to show how skillful they were to his director. Cammy and Chun beated Fei Long when they found out that... lol and then Cammy got really attacked by an mysterious sniper... sniper missed and Cammy imidiatly got the sniper guy. then we came back to Ryu and Ken vs Akuma for the first time fight two part. Ken looked around the Temple for Ryu and felt this chi coming from Akuma, and found Akuma instead. They started to fight after changing some words, Akuma was like you should totally kill people, that's the way of the fist and Ken was like no way. Ryu felt that ken was in danger when Akuma and Ken started to fight so Ryu imidiatly started to look for them after falling from a tree that he was sleeping on... lol when Ryu came where Ken and Akuma fight, Akuma already totally kicked Ken's butt. then Ryu came and Akuma and Ryu started to fight and Akuma totally kicked Ryu's butt too wispering to Ryu at the end of the fight ''as long as you are a martial artist our paths will cross again.'' then Akume left. Ken and Ryu helped each other get up and checked each other out to see if they were ok and then they were like Akuma just left... well lets get better at fighting and kick his butt next time we meet ! (that's the spirit lol) as you can see, it's pretty much light hearted fun (except that one part where Vega sliced open a guy's throat with his claw... That wasn't light hearted lol) and i don't know why Akuma just didn't kill Ken and Ryu like he killed their master Gouken in this version of the story. It was better explained in the graphic novel: Street Fighter Classic: Hadoken and that was Akuma saw potential in Ryu to be a rival to himself so let him live and become an exceptinal fighter like himself till the next Street Fighter tournament... but there was no such an explanation in this manga but it was fun overall.

I haven't read it yet but Rachel Rising looks good, the art is really good looking and i heard nothing but good things about the book, so i pulled the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Great haul dude I will check out The Slaine book. Alex + Ada and Klaus are on my buy list too, just couldn't get to them yet. I got Lazarus vol.1 and 2 some time ago but i haven't read them yet.
    Last edited by Batarang; 11-24-2016 at 06:02 AM.

^^^
    Just read Klaus last night and it was really bloody good. The premise is silly but it's just a damn good story that's very Morrison like but pretty straight forward.
    You must get horned god. I think u would love it. Oh forgot to mention that it's a very feminist book but macho at the same time. Also try to get the same edition I have its published in 98 because the other one is not ohc .

There is a facebook group? :P

I'm waiting for payday so that I can put my next order in...

My latest haul. I'm still looking for Girls complete deluxe, so if you know one for a nice price let me know
    tmp_4841-20161124_195246-1957704905.jpg

What is the one with the woman holding the sword? Looks appealing!