Page 190 of 360 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240290 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

also, here is my latest haul for the year. After I went kinda mental in November I showed some restraint this month...well, regarding comics. The Gundam model kit thing might got out of hand a bit.
    But! The Simonson Thor AE was only 36 quid on ebay! One of the best deals I got this year.
    The GL battery (money bank) and the Alien figure were Christmas presents.
    Happy holidays, Kwanza, Anti-life, Hanuka, Life day or whatever you celebrate to everyone!

BANNED

Nice haul dude I heard great things about Revival, i think i will get the first HC but i don't know when... I have just too many things to get, a long list. lol

And that's alot of GUNPLAAAAA !!!!! :O lol i always love to say gunpla lol i hope you have great time building them.
    Last edited by Batarang; 12-25-2016 at 06:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Batarang View Post
    Nice haul dude I heard great things about Revival, i think i will get the first HC but i don't know when... I have just too many things to get, a long list. lol

And that's alot of GUNPLAAAAA !!!!! :O lol i always love to say gunpla lol i hope you have great time building them.
    thanks! Revival is good, reads basically like a tv series I an totally see this being on tv in a few years.

Love building gunpla, currently binge watching every single Half in the bag episodes while putting these bad boys together.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    thanks! Revival is good, reads basically like a tv series I an totally see this being on tv in a few years.

Love building gunpla, currently binge watching every single Half in the bag episodes while putting these bad boys together.
    That's lot of watching. Don't forget about WotW and other stuff. And watch Star Wars Christmas Special, just get drunk/stoned first.

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    That's lot of watching. Don't forget about WotW and other stuff. And watch Star Wars Christmas Special, just get drunk/stoned first.
    already more than halfway through HitB. Gonna watch Worst of the worst too, already watched their Holiday special one and no, I won't watch the actual movie

also, here is my latest haul for the year. After I went kinda mental in November I showed some restraint this month...well, regarding comics. The Gundam model kit thing might got out of hand a bit.
    But! The Simonson Thor AE was only 36 quid on ebay! One of the best deals I got this year.
    Happy holidays, Kwanza, Anti-life, Hanuka, Life day or whatever you celebrate to everyone!

Ahhh man I used to be into the gundam models about 10-12 years ago and havnt though about them since. Id completely forgotten about them. Im definitely gonna by a few and some modeling essentials and hopefully they will turn out better than when I was a kid

Thanks for posting that

Quote Originally Posted by mtop2036 View Post
    Ahhh man I used to be into the gundam models about 10-12 years ago and havnt though about them since. Id completely forgotten about them. Im definitely gonna by a few and some modeling essentials and hopefully they will turn out better than when I was a kid

Thanks for posting that
    awesome! I was never into models as a kid and still don't dare to go near the ones requiring glue

Fantastic Member

wow! 36 pounds for the thor artist edition is a steal!!! congrats

Quote Originally Posted by krylox View Post
    wow! 36 pounds for the thor artist edition is a steal!!! congrats
    thanks! Have to say, got really lucky with AEs! After spending an arm and leg on DD Born again got some really great deals (Sandman for 40, MAnhunter and Mr Miracle for 68, Robocop Terminator for 47).

awesome! I was never into models as a kid and still don't dare to go near the ones requiring glue
    I remember just putting them togetather straight from the box, no paint, no lines, no sanding, no nothing. Just snapped the part together and they looked nothing like pictures I saw of other peoples kits online. Then I found out that modeling actually takes some skill, time, and tools. All things I didn't have at the time. Some of those higher end kits,(cant remember if there called master class or what)look soooo daunting, and the price on some of them my god.

Quote Originally Posted by mtop2036 View Post
    I remember just putting them togetather straight from the box, no paint, no lines, no sanding, no nothing. Just snapped the part together and they looked nothing like pictures I saw of other peoples kits online. Then I found out that modeling actually takes some skill, time, and tools. All things I didn't have at the time. Some of those higher end kits,(cant remember if there called master class or what)look soooo daunting, and the price on some of them my god.
    yeah my skills are nowhere near to really dedicated fans' but it's just for myself not for showing off and they look good enough. The Master grade and real grade kits indeed look like they take real dedication to build (and paint).

Ordered a few things a couple of days ago since I was in the mood for some manga.

- Cross Game vol. 1
    - Last Man vols. 1 - 3
    - Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun vol. 3

Incredible Member

I haven't ordered the two latest Green Arrow by Grell books but it seems they've suddenly put on a lot of weight lol. It's about time, they should have had more issues to begin with, they aren't trades of current series.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

My end of year Marvel Collected Editions haul:

Btw, I watched those first 2 Captain America movies with Reb Brown as the good Cap. Extremely corny but a heck of a lot of fun. My two sons 8 and 9 years old loved them. My youngest, in particular, loves to be pretend to be Cap on his motorbike.
    Last edited by Raffi Ol D'Arcy; 12-31-2016 at 12:12 PM.