Page 217 of 360 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267317 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Mighty Member

Did anyone get around to reading the Dr. Mirage deluxe? Been waiting for some thoughts brfore i pull the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    Did anyone get around to reading the Dr. Mirage deluxe? Been waiting for some thoughts brfore i pull the trigger.
    Yeah. It was a fun read.

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    that was actually the first Valiant book I've ever read. Obviously it was good enough to get me reading more but my next read Ivar convinced me I gotta catch them all. Still Mirage was good, interesting concept an characters.
    And just to kick into Shadowman once more, Mirage deals with the same side of the Valiant U as Shadowman but the story is much more interesting so that just makes Shadowman redundant.

C-7IveJXkAAribV.jpg

I finally got this baby! Preordered since march.

Recent books:

Cassandra Cain BG vol 2
    Red hood and the Outlaws Rebirth vol 1
    SPiderman 2099 classic vol 3
    Young Justice By PAD book 1
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

So I don't miss out on anything again, I have preordered the following

Speedyhen

Iron man director of shield
    Powers the bureau saga
    New avengers book 4 & 5
    Swamp Thing Bronze Age omni
    Books of magic book 1
    Hellblazer 16 (well spotted)
    Sandman mystery theatre book 3
    Predator 30th anniversary
    Goon book 5
    James Bond Hammerhead
    Invincible book 11
    Night of the living dead slipcase
    Providence act 2
    4001 AD
    Zorro omni 1

And from Amazon
    Grayson super spy omni
    Justice league international omni
    Punisher omni
    Batman and Robin by tomasi omni
    Last edited by Hellboydce; 05-03-2017 at 10:07 PM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    So I don't miss out on anything again, I have preordered the following

Hellblazer 14
    Hellblazer 14 (and 15) have been out for a while...did you mean to preorder Hellblazer 16?

My April (and one week of May) Haul:

I don't have an irrational hate for odd-numbered Invincible Volumes; I just found volumes 6 and 8 for half price at my LCBS. Good deals!

All-New Member

Fillmont's hauls look exactly like mine last year (minus the new stuff obviously).

I passed on ODY-C due to the way characters/narrator speaks. I don't have Nightly News or Phonogram yet. Anybody want to try and sell me on these?

Lovely blue pages

(Didn't have time to flip the pics)
    Last edited by Hellboydce; 05-04-2017 at 05:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fillmont View Post
    Hellblazer 14 (and 15) have been out for a while...did you mean to preorder Hellblazer 16?

My April (and one week of May) Haul:

I don't have an irrational hate for odd-numbered Invincible Volumes; I just found volumes 6 and 8 for half price at my LCBS. Good deals!
    niiiiice!

Quote Originally Posted by Tigertemprr View Post
    Fillmont's hauls look exactly like mine last year (minus the new stuff obviously).

I passed on ODY-C due to the way characters/narrator speaks. I don't have Nightly News or Phonogram yet. Anybody want to try and sell me on these?
    I wasn't even aware of the narration in Ody-C I just got it because I like Fraction. Hope I won't hate it when I'll get around reading it in 2074.
    Haven't read Nightly News yet just got it because it was like 5 pounds. Phonogram was really good but the first arc is a bit rough but not horribly. It is very hipster but I think Gillen and McKelvie know that so it's not obnoxious or at least it's deliberate. The concept is sort of this music based urban fantasy story but without any ties to actual mythology. If you liked the creators' other book you will probably enjoy this one too but I can see some people hating it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Lovely blue pages

(Didn't have time to flip the pics)
    it looks really cool but smells awful. Also weird that they didn't use glossy paper. I love quality matte but I think this artwork would pop more on glossy paper.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tigertemprr View Post

I could never finish Nightly News. Keep hearing good things about it, but the way it's layed out is distracting. Its still on my shelf though, so i haven't given up hope of revisiting one day.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

I finally landed X-Men: The Wedding of Cyclops & Phoenix TPB after hoping it would come out again in some form. I had seen people asking $100 for it on Ebay and Amazon in less than NM condition. This book is immaculate. It's in NM condition. Looks like it's never been read and I only paid $70 for it. I left the seller great feedback on Amazon for it. I couldn't be more happy with it and I'm glad I was patient in getting this. There was some moments where I almost shelled out the $100 for lesser copies but didn't.

“Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

I know that temptation... I had it with The Monster Men and The Mad Monk. I can't remember exactly what I got them for in the end, but I think it was £20-£30 each. Maybe I still overpaid, but it was way less than I was seeing them go for!
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Fantastic Member

Just picked up from the comic store . 18221686_1685890205050006_5244249830006881961_n.jpg