Page 218 of 360 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228268318 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

BANNED

Here is my latest haul

image.jpg

So many damn sales this month...

Happy to finally get the rest of the Punisher MAX OHCs though.

Latest

oh wow! all 3 posts above, great hauls! seems like everybody stocked up the last month
    SmilingPirate: wow! just wow! The DD AE alone almost blew my biweekly budget when I got it last year so I can't even image the overall cost of your haul! And damn I need that steranko AE even though it's too big and expensive but every time I see a picture of it I tear up a bit. Same with the Kelley Jones GEs (Deadman is just out).

Dark-Flux, Batarang and Smiling Pirate: stunning hauls, all of them. I also see what I think is the first other person than me who got Black Dog by McKean around here. That is a beautiful book. And it's going for silly money already because it's OOP.

It is? Goddamn, i waited too long!

Great haul with those Artist Editions, Smiling Pirate!
    Id love to get more myself but just dont have the storage space. Or y'know... da moneyz...
    Last edited by Dark-Flux; 05-07-2017 at 04:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post

Id love to get more myself but just dont have the storage space. Or y'know... da moneyz...
    Well the regular, small TPB isn't, but the oversized, signed and limited HC seen above is. Prices on Amazon start well above $200 for used copies, so a sure sign that it'll be more and more difficult to find a decent priced copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post

I was a bit worried about storage too but they have a perfect spot now on my desk

I am really appreciating those TMNT and DW figurines Balakin I'm getting a new bookshelf soon (well, stealing it from my parents to be accurate), so I will be rearranging
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I am really appreciating those TMNT and DW figurines Balakin I'm getting a new bookshelf soon (well, stealing it from my parents to be accurate), so I will be rearranging
    thanks! you don't know how hard it was to resist to get a 3rd set of turtles when the movie figures were 12quid each in b&m Turtles were the first geeky obsession in my life when I was like 4-5 years old. BTW the Maine extra deep thin shelves from argos are quite good and only like 40 quid. I've started with a wide one but that isn't very deep and the shelves are sagging even under trades but I'm just too lazy to get 2 thin ones instead and assemble them.
    coll.jpg

Jeez, they are sagging haha. Mine are doing the same, although mine are all shelves at the moment. I really need sturdier stuff, like proper bookshelves. I had to take down some of my pops because I have an old bookcase which is so flimsy that I walked into my room and they all came tumbling down... I'm also in student accommodation from June onwards, so my storage space is going to be really low
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I was a bit worried about storage too but they have a perfect spot now on my desk
    Love your Doctor Who collection Balakin
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Love your Doctor Who collection Balakin
    thanks! DW is probably my second biggest obsession next to comics, although I probably already have 95% of the stuff I want (or can afford). Shame the new season is not really fuelling my fandom atm.

All-New Member

This is my entire haul from April. Got back into comics using digital in late March to read Annihilation and Annihilation: Conquest. Excited to check out more cosmic goodness. Might take a break in between to check out what all the talk is about Saga.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    thanks! DW is probably my second biggest obsession next to comics, although I probably already have 95% of the stuff I want (or can afford). Shame the new season is not really fuelling my fandom atm.
    Yeah, it's been a big letdown so far
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor