Page 220 of 360 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230270320 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Nice! I want to get Velvet but there's only so much someone can get or afford to buy.
    I think everybody's got that problem

I'm downsizing my european collection and replacing it by these (and others )

This is the last of my orders for a while (ha!). I have a few still due but they won't arrive for a while anyway.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    This is the last of my orders for a while (ha!). I have a few still due but they won't arrive for a while anyway.

Where "while" may be any time longer than a micro-second....

Big David Gemmell fan, and scratching my head to recall whether I've read the GN version of Legend...read practically all the prose novels...and a few of the GN versions. Sort of daft thing that will niggle away till I come to a conclusion, pointless really, sure it will be good.

As I've admitted before I tend to only buy stuff nowadays when items I'm interested in comes up in comixology sale. Accordingly just bought Jonathan Hickman Fantastic Four/FF run (even steeled myself to pay full price for Fantastic Four Dark Reign mini that preceded main run.)

Havent had loot like this in a while..The Little Nemo was an impulse buy since it was discounted heavily and now that I have it, its already a chore to move around.

Didn't even realise there was a new Atomic Robo out....

looks like it's "show off your haul day" (or in my case "how much I failed to restrain my buyings...again" day ) Great stuff above and damn that Little Nemo is not so little after all.
    Here is mine that includes some great bargain stuff. Sold my Ultimates trades for a pal for 20 so the ohcs were only 18 quid that way. But the most mind blowing deals were the Umbrella academy dlx for 7 pounds and the Girls deluxe for 20!!! And they barely have any shelfwear at all!

Where did you score the umbrella academy? And is it both stories?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Where did you score the umbrella academy? And is it both stories?
    I was just checking my isbns.co.uk wishlist and it showed that Musicmagpie is selling a copy on amazon for 7 quid. Same with Girls.
    And no, it's only Dallas. The first deluxe is massively oop and going for ridiculous prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I was just checking my isbns.co.uk wishlist and it showed that Musicmagpie is selling a copy on amazon for 7 quid. Same with Girls.
    And no, it's only Dallas. The first deluxe is massively oop and going for ridiculous prices.
    I wish he'd of done a few more stories, I enjoyed them quite a bit

Some excellent choices there, everyone: Patience, Barks DD, Elektra, X-O, Manhattan Projects, Little Nemo, Bilal, Uzumaki etc. etc.

Btw, just finished Roughneck in one sitting. Now THAT's the Lemire I love. I wish he'd stop doing all of his superhero stuff and just focus on his own work.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    I wish he'd of done a few more stories, I enjoyed them quite a bit
    same. Can't wait for DC to put his new Vertigo stuff in deluxes, although the last thing I've read from him, the Killjoys mini was kind of meh.

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Some excellent choices there, everyone: Patience, Barks DD, Elektra, X-O, Manhattan Projects, Little Nemo, Bilal, Uzumaki etc. etc.

Btw, just finished Roughneck in one sitting. Now THAT's the Lemire I love. I wish he'd stop doing all of his superhero stuff and just focus on his own work.
    I really enjoy his Valiant stuff, The Valiant was a great mini event and he even managed to make Bloodshot interesting. I'm also probably the only person on the planet who wasn't crazy about Essex County. It's solid but his other works like Sweet tooth made a much bigger impression on me.

BANNED

Nice Haul Balakin. Your latest hauls are crazy ! the amount of comics you get in 1 haul got doubled lately.

Uzumaki manga is a nice choice btw, i'm thinking about getting it and some other comics from your haul but i aspecially mention Uzumaki cause my latest haul will be manga heavy. I got into some new manga series lately.

I really enjoy his Valiant stuff, The Valiant was a great mini event and he even managed to make Bloodshot interesting. I'm also probably the only person on the planet who wasn't crazy about Essex County. It's solid but his other works like Sweet tooth made a much bigger impression on me.
    Hm. Wonder how you'll react to Roughneck then because it's much more along the lines of Essex County (though a bit more violent). Just love how Lemire is able to flesh out his characters here.

That is a lot of luck! Nice!