Page 226 of 360 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236276326 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Not read it yet, but its hefty! I also have Sword of Azazael (or Azrael?), which isn't included but introduces an important character apparently. I'm very excited for it though, unfortunately I was distracted by Fables :P

Also, I'm holding off reading Rolling Blackouts because I decided to read her first book - any reviews on that?
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar

Also just got Daredevil by Brubaker Omnibus vol 2. Close to filling up my daredevil shelf now

Latest, couple of new ones and a batch of second hand ones off eBay

I keep seeing this Providence book, but its an arc within something else right? Worth it?
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I keep seeing this Providence book, but its an arc within something else right? Worth it?
    Unsure, I have read necronomicon which I assume is connected to providence, but to be honest my memory isn't what it was, so apart from them being by Alan Moore I'm not sure of the connection, I'm enjoying Providence though, and for a comic, it is quite creepy, I'm sure one day during my retirement I wail sit down and read them all one after the other and they will all make sense.

I keep thinking of retiring, but seeing as I'm only just approaching my PhD, its too early apparently

I keep thinking of retiring, but seeing as I'm only just approaching my PhD, its too early apparently
    What you need, sir, is a sure-fire way to make a lot of money in a minimal amount of time. Just follow this three step plan:

Phase 1, complete

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    What you need, sir, is a sure-fire way to make a lot of money in a minimal amount of time. Just follow this three step plan:

Does it matter who's pants they are?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Does it matter who's pants they are?
    I actually have two pairs of tiny origami pants on my dashboard. Apologies for the off topic discussion, but this is the first appropriate chance that I've had to discuss my origami pants :P

I actually have two pairs of tiny origami pants on my dashboard. Apologies for the off topic discussion, but this is the first appropriate chance that I've had to discuss my origami pants :P
    And you think this is appropriate?

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    And you think this is appropriate?
    Well, I won't get a more appropriate opportunity :P

Knightfall vol 2 & 3. Aquaman new 52 vol 5, Batman Reborn, Batman vs Robin, Death of Superman, COIE

Ordered these, will pick almost everything tomorrow.

The Flash Rebirth TP #1
    Detective Comics Rebirth Vol. 1 (#934-940)
    DC Universe Rebirth
    The Defenders #1
    I Hate Fairyland #1B, 7, 8
    Sex Criminals TP #1
    Old Man Logan #25 Variant
    Babyteeth #1
    Batman Rebirth #24
    Iceman #1
    Iron Fist #4
    X-Men Gold #5
    X-Men Blue #5
    Superman Rebirth #24
    Regression #2
    Weapon X #4
    Detective Comics #958
    Action Comics #981
    Last edited by Bloodbones; 06-13-2017 at 09:00 AM.

Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar

Everything i got this week. Im going to need a weekend full of reading im buying way quicker than reading them

IMG_1091.jpg