Page 229 of 360 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239279329 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Quote Originally Posted by QComix View Post
    Great haul Balakin! I really got to order Asterios Polyp soon, it's been near the top of my wishlist for a while now.
    thanks! I wanted to get it for aaaages but kept putting it off. It was about time. I've put it near to me on the shelf so I will keep looking at it and hopefully won't put it to the side for years like I did with some other books (and regretted it later not reading them sooner).

They are in the continuity of Fleming's novels, which you should totally read too!
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    They are in the continuity of Fleming's novels, which you should totally read too!
    one day I probably will. I just got around to start the Witcher series.

Beautiful stuff there, as always, Balakin. And I'd also like to chime in on Asterios. Such a great book, but it's one of those that you need time for - none of that "I'll just quickly read a few pages after a long day of work"-stuff.

The Witcher as in, the game?

I've also added Asterios to my wishlist. That list is so damned long...
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Beautiful stuff there, as always, Balakin. And I'd also like to chime in on Asterios. Such a great book, but it's one of those that you need time for - none of that "I'll just quickly read a few pages after a long day of work"-stuff.
    thanks! yeah I won't just jump into Asterios without being in the right mindset but I was always intrigued about it so I will probably read it relatively soon. I've heard high praise from lots of people who I respect and also it's Mazuchelli!

The Witcher as in, the game?

I've also added Asterios to my wishlist. That list is so damned long...
    as in the books. I'm not a gamer. Like, at all. But the last one sure looked pretty.

My latest:
    20170626_173458.jpg

Nice! Usage is on my list too, but then, so are 100+ other volumes haha

Nice! Usage is on my list too, but then, so are 100+ other volumes haha
    Thanks! Usagi Yojimbo Saga 1 - 4 are on the way

I loved Sam and Twitch btw!

Quote Originally Posted by QComix View Post
    Great haul Balakin! I really got to order Asterios Polyp soon, it's been near the top of my wishlist for a while now.
    Do it. Such an amazing book. Need to get my copy back from my friend.

Incredible Member

I dunno about you guys but I've hit this dry spell for books the past couple of months. Definitely not as much that I'm interested in lately. In times like these, I have to be careful not to buy books that I wouldn't normally ever buy just because I want to get something. I've already done that twice this past month. Anyway, my latest. (Trinity has god awfully boring writing.)

Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
    I dunno about you guys but I've hit this dry spell for books the past couple of months. Definitely not as much that I'm interested in lately. In times like these, I have to be careful not to buy books that I wouldn't normally ever buy just because I want to get something. I've already done that twice this past month. Anyway, my latest. (Trinity has god awfully boring writing.)

Hows the quality on the action comics deluxe?(glued binding?)

I'd love to see some more shots of the Action Comics deluxe. How's the book? I've read it in singles and am really tempted to upgrade as I love the format. What's under the dust jacket? Also, what extras are included?

Thanks for the pics. Ugh. Why didn't DC just make all their Rebirth HCs the same size? It's annoying that the event/crossover HCs are smaller than the deluxe editions.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja