Page 230 of 360 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240280330 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Some good reading

Last edited by Hellboydce; 06-30-2017 at 06:27 AM.

Fantastic Member

lol, guess I gotta look for a new image host for pics. Photobucket is no good...

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Some good reading

Nice haul. That wolf-man is on my list too. Can you shoot some pictures of the inside for me?

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    Nice haul. That wolf-man is on my list too. Can you shoot some pictures of the inside for me?
    just moved house and 90% of my books are still boxed while I sort house out, so it may be a while before I crack it open (plus, don't know what is up with photobucket, took ages to get these up)
    Last edited by Hellboydce; 06-30-2017 at 07:56 AM.

The Goon and TAWM are both on my list too. Out of curiosity, how many items do you guys have saved on 'wish lists' and the like?
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    The Goon and TAWM are both on my list too. Out of curiosity, how many items do you guys have saved on 'wish lists' and the like?
    way too many. And I have a "memory wishlist" too, like all 5 of Lucifer or upgrade Scott Pilgrim to hcs. Too many books to put them in a wishlist.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by RickyMeister View Post
    Hows the quality on the action comics deluxe?(glued binding?)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkhamJamie View Post
    I'd love to see some more shots of the Action Comics deluxe. How's the book? I've read it in singles and am really tempted to upgrade as I love the format. What's under the dust jacket? Also, what extras are included?
    Binding is better than usual mousetrap DC HCs, but it is still pretty tight. I just haven't gotten around to loosening it up yet, but overall I'd say it's better than previously. Barely any extras - just variant covers and sketches of said covers. I'm about four issues in. The art varies - so far a couple different artists it looks like, which I hate, but the story seems okay. I dunno. I feel DC has really been letting Superman down ever since New 52. I hear Gleason and Tomasi's Superman has been good, so I'm looking forward to picking that up later this year when the HC hits. Hopefully it will be oversized like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by rui no onna View Post
    Thanks for the pics. Ugh. Why didn't DC just make all their Rebirth HCs the same size? It's annoying that the event/crossover HCs are smaller than the deluxe editions.
    I know, right?!? I wish DC would make up their mind, or just embrace the oversized format for hardcovers in general. I prefer how Marvel does their HCs. Sure, it's not guaranteed to come out in oversized deluxe, but at least you can bet on most of the popular books to show up in that format after the standard HC release.

Quote Originally Posted by zevious zoquis View Post
    lol, guess I gotta look for a new image host for pics. Photobucket is no good...
    Yup. Found that out last night. Freaking photobucket. Until I find a better online storage site (recommendations appreciated), I will just try uploading here. EDIT: I just tried using google's photo system and it came out messed up. Flickr is giving me problems too.)

Under dustjacket:

IMG_3313.jpg

IMG_3315.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pud333; 06-30-2017 at 09:41 AM.

Incredible Member

Binding:

IMG_3318.jpg

Inside:

Opens up fine. I'm sure it will lay flatter if I loosened it. Overall, better than what DC usually does.

IMG_3316.jpg

IMG_3317.jpg
    Last edited by pud333; 06-30-2017 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Some good reading

neat! I love how DH designs the Aliens and Predator hcs so they will match. And that's the first pic I've seen of TAWM, mine will arrive tomorrow I think. I thought it will be half this thick!
    Also it's really cool from Image to release the last Chew smorgasboard right after the last omnivore.

A few other people were admiring Rolling Blackouts as I was the other week, so to let you know, her first book 'How to Understand Israel in 60 Days or Less' is also good
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar

What i got this weekIMG_1129.jpg

Some signings from Glasgow Comic Con 2017. I thought that they would look at me strangely when I asked them to sign JB Service like James Bond, but they were pretty chill haha I love it though! The hardbacks are Phonogram and WicDiv.

JB Service
    Darth Vader
    Hardbacks Signed

My haul from Glasgow Comic Con 2017 Part One:
    HP Chain
    Pokemon
    Misc

My haul from Glasgow Comic Con 2017 Part Two:
    Negation 5
    Negation 4
    Negation 3

My haul from Glasgow Comic Con 2017 Part Three:
    Negation 2
    Negation 1