Page 236 of 360 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240246286336 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

I normally spread my purchases out and I don't usually contribute to this list. But I've ordered quite a bit (for me) over the past three weeks.

image.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    How do you know that?
    I mean it would just be my luck after I paid to have the trades bound

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    How's Rick&Morty? I know some slipcase edition was released recently.
    Only had a quick flick through, but looks pretty good and even has a sound chip, Paper and bind quality is top class

Quote Originally Posted by Mormegil View Post
    I normally spread my purchases out and I don't usually contribute to this list. But I've ordered quite a bit (for me) over the past three weeks.

image.jpg
    Aw yeah Gundam origin!
    Btw I spread my purchases too, I just pile the books up after a month to take a picture and to raise a temporary monument to my lack of willpower.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    I mean it would just be my luck after I paid to have the trades bound
    Ah, wasn't sure how you meant it.

Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar

Got book one last week, have not read it yet but even brand new they are a good price so i grabbed the other twoIMG_1220.jpg

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by RickyMeister View Post
    Got book one last week, have not read it yet but even brand new they are a good price so i grabbed the other twoIMG_1220.jpg
    I read volume one and two last week and have been really enjoying it. Nothing groundbreaking or revolutionary but still good. Delayed volume three to read AD : After Death which feels like a mistake
    Last edited by drd; 08-02-2017 at 06:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Gotham Central is so good! I just got the omnibus myself and haven't been able to put it down!
    Looks awesome yes! Just got both yesterday and I absolutely love the Omnibus format! Will start Gotham Central tonight, can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by drd View Post
    I read volume one and two last week and have been really enjoying it. Nothing groundbreaking or revolutionary but still good. Delayed volume three to read AD : After Death which feels like a mistake
    You didn't like A.D? I loved it!
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Mighty Member

Just got my 4001 AD deluxe and it looks like Valiant may have gotten away from the glossy covers. Still looks the same but a matte sort of finish. The binding is the first I've gotten that isn't glued to the spine, so there's that at least. I'll be receiving the new XO later this week to compare and see if it's a new trend or not.

I also cant praise the new DC deluxes enough. Just added JL and Flash to AC and they're all Marvel quality in both binding and cover finish. I plan on sampling most all of these, except for Harley (who i hate solo) unless i hear anything otherwise.

Have DCs other deluxes also jumped in quality? Last one i bought was probably Secret Identity, where the binding was fine but had the awful black covers
    Last edited by awayne83; 08-02-2017 at 12:42 PM.

Two (I'm assuming) good books and one good toy

https://m.imgur.com/ORewv0G
    Last edited by Hellboydce; 08-05-2017 at 05:17 AM.

Two (I'm assuming) good books and one good toy

https://m.imgur.com/ORewv0G
    X-o vol5 came out very fast I think vol 4 was only a couple of months ago. Not that I mind I just need to get it soon before it goes oop (which probably gonna be in a week )

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    X-o vol5 came out very fast I think vol 4 was only a couple of months ago. Not that I mind I just need to get it soon before it goes oop (which probably gonna be in a week )
    Now I love Valiant, but is it really that popular that it always sells out or is it just a very low print run? Also, is there enough material for an Eternal Warrior deluxe yet?

Now I love Valiant, but is it really that popular that it always sells out or is it just a very low print run? Also, is there enough material for an Eternal Warrior deluxe yet?
    I think it's just low print runs. I don't think they can afford to have reprints or higher runs.
    And if Faith got a deluxe after 4 issues surely EW can get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I think it's just low print runs. I don't think they can afford to have reprints or higher runs.
    And if Faith got a deluxe after 4 issues surely EW can get one.
    Faith I won't bother with (not buying another 4 issue deluxe) nor the next Q & W (which you know I don't like)

Incredible Member

Quick shout out to this forum. I've been lurking around. Started getting back into comics last year and was going to "dabble" a bit and read some things I had wanted to read. Now I have a huge and growing backlog of Omnibus', deluxe editions and Absolutes on my shelf to read. Seeing what more knowledgeable readers are into has really helped me discover some great material.

My most recent purchases last week was vol 1/2 Hardcover of Jason Aarons Thor. Waiting now on the Omega Men and Seven to Eternity.
    Last edited by RamblingMan; 08-06-2017 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Update with purchases