Page 241 of 360 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291341 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I've been tempted to swap out my compendiums for the HCs, but I wouldn't want to unless I knew that I was selling the compendiums haha
    It was a gamble, but I couldn't let them go for that price. And the gamble played out

Was it a one off sale? :O
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Was it a one off sale? :O
    Yeah, sorry

Absolute Batman Court of Owls, Unwrapped Court of Owls and the 3 Marvel Legacy Star Wars Omnibuses. :3

Last month's haul! Half victory since this is my smallest haul this year but I've managed to spend loads on action figures instead. But at least I've got some sweet deals on some oop books (how on Earth no one but me was bidding on the Metabarons and Danger girl I will never know but I don't really mind ) and got a couple of of books from amazon for really cheap (Starslammers, Butcher baker, TF compendium and Irredeemable was like not even £50 altogether).

Also my toy haul cause life is too short not to buy all sorts of guff

It might just be me mate, but the images aren't working. Also, I totally agree about toys. I got an extending version of the 11th Doctor's sonic screwdriver for £5, I was like 'wooooo life is amazing'
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Last month's haul! Half victory since this is my smallest haul this year but I've managed to spend loads on action figures instead. But at least I've got some sweet deals on some oop books (how on Earth no one but me was bidding on the Metabarons and Danger girl I will never know but I don't really mind ) and got a couple of of books from amazon for really cheap (Starslammers, Butcher baker, TF compendium and Irredeemable was like not even £50 altogether).

Also my toy haul cause life is too short not to buy all sorts of guff
    Niiiice! And I thought I had a big haul

Images work now that I am home! That is a damned nice haul Danger Girl and Star Slammer are both on my wishlist too. Also, I appreciate the love for TMNT!

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    Niiiice! And I thought I had a big haul
    Images work now that I am home! That is a damned nice haul Danger Girl and Star Slammer are both on my wishlist too. Also, I appreciate the love for TMNT!
    thanks guys! Danger girl is oop btw but there is an oversized paperback version of this deluxe (or at least I think it's oversized).
    Just to be even more of a dork, this is my 3rd set of turtles, I also got the original comicbook versions and the Nickturtles too.
    I LOVE sonic screwdrivers btw, I have like 10 and £5 is a great price although if you can find a touch control version for a good price you should update it. It's just so much more fun and works in extended mode too, the original 11th one didn't work when it was extended.

BANNED

First time I've felt I had a reasonably post-worthy haul, even though this is about 2 months worth of buys for me. Coincidentally, I also got the Starslammers and first 2 Ragnarok HCs recently, as I was on a bit of a Simonson-centric spree after finally getting around to finishing off my Thor TPB set.

ComixAug17.jpg

I can't quite make out what the omnibus is below Doctor Strange?

I can't quite make out what the omnibus is below Doctor Strange?
    Orion Omnibus by Walt Simonson, great buy GhostPirate!

Nice haul!

BANNED

Thanks!

I got a great deal on the Chew collection ($80 for the set!), so I knew I'd want to eventually post it... but I've been waiting the last 2 and 1/2 weeks to get my Dr. Strange Omni from Amazon.

Got the Nailbiter Deluxe Edition Hardcover yesterday. Read 2 issues so far and it's really good! Does anyone know when or if they will release the Vol. 2 Hardcover? Hope they release it soon.