Page 246 of 360 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256296346 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RickyMeister View Post
    Also these from orders i put in last week.
    My first hellboy universe book while i wait for the omnibus editions. Going to be a long hunt for those plague of frogs hardcovers.

Attachment 54877
    Welcome to the world of Hellboy! And don't give up on those BPRD Plague of Frogs HC's. I almost did, but managed to get them all just last week.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Just scored Volume Two of Garth Ennis' Punisher Max series hardcover for $10! And I also ordered the first Wolverine limited series in hardcover for $6.

Just recieved my Signed Mini-Print Edition of the new Harboiled HC by Miller & Darrow and whoever packed it put two prints in by mistake. Bonus! :P

Incredible Member

I had my most disappointing experience. Received the new Punisher Omnibus. Perfectly packed and 100% undamaged. Oh EXCEPT a 6 inch or so slice in the dust jacket and which looked to affect the cover underneath. Looks like it had been sliced with a knife probably removing it from a larger shipment box or something. Disappointing as it was shipped like this. A lot of shipping care went into protecting an already damaged book.

Providing pics later but my finishing September order came in.

Saga of ST vol 5-6
    Cassandra BG Vol 3
    Shaman King vol 13-16
    SD Apocalypse vol 2
    Green Arrow by Grell Vol 1 and Longbow Hunters.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Trying to complete my DC Absolute collection. Got quite a few to go, but here are my orders so far:

Absolute V for Vendetta
    Absolute Planetary Book Two
    Absolute Green Lantern: The Sinestro Corps War
    We Stand on Guard Deluxe Edition

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kane View Post
    Trying to complete my DC Absolute collection. Got quite a few to go, but here are my orders so far:

Absolute V for Vendetta
    Absolute Planetary Book Two
    Absolute Green Lantern: The Sinestro Corps War
    We Stand on Guard Deluxe Edition
    That's cool. Absolutes are too pricey for my taste. I have to stick with omnis and OHC.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Mighty Member

Latest. Also included some extra shots of the JL Absolute and End League books, since no one seems to post pics anymore...

https://imgur.com/a/a42kW

smallest haul in a long time, which wouldn't be a problem if I would save up the money, but no, I have to spend it on action figures But actually I didn't buy that '54 Godzilla, I got it for my bday from my ex along with Irredeemable v2 (the lesson here is: sometimes the "let's just be friends" part actually pays off).

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    That's cool. Absolutes are too pricey for my taste. I have to stick with omnis and OHC.
    I can agree about them being pricey, but, if you're patient, you can usually find a good deal.
    Last edited by Citizen Kane; 10-03-2017 at 07:16 PM.

The ending to TMNT Vol 5...
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

On the way, I have Batman Year One 2017 HC, Punisher MAX v1 and 3 HC, and pre-ordered the JLI v1 Omnibus which can't come out soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    The ending to TMNT Vol 5...
    Yeah, pretty good. My biggest problem with these IDW hardcovers are you're still 2 to 2.5 publication years behind the monthly series, so it kinda ruins any cliffhangers...

This is true... I had it spoiled previously, but I had kinda of forgotten about it until it occurred
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    This is true... I had it spoiled previously, but I had kinda of forgotten about it until it occurred
    I have no idea what's happening in them, I'm not reading any articles and if any websites post spoilery headlines on social media I unfollow them straight away. The only thing I know about the TMNT series is SPOILERS: one of them dies but that's bs cause they won't kill any of them off so I don't really care.