Page 248 of 360 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258298348 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

I would definitely suggest getting the IDW TMNT collection, they are an amazing read and look awesome too! I haven't the read the Mirage stuff though, but it is on my list
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Ok, ok! You don't have to twist my arm

Consider it twisted anyway
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Been a little while, but I'm still buying. Did manage to quit floppies (waking up three hours late on a Wednesday helped).
    20171010_151751.jpg

I haven't done a haul for a while, and I won't be for another while because postgrad applications, coursework and work mean that I am barely reading!

Edit: Apologies, I just realised that I didn't rotate them, will fix soon :P Or not, they are only rotated incorrectly on the forum...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Enigma; 10-10-2017 at 01:21 PM.

And the rest
    Attached Images Attached Images

damn those are nice hauls guys!

Also I think this is the first time I've seen a pic of the Low deluxe, looking really good and chunky.

Mighty Member

^keep in mind that's the dcbs variant, the regular cover was delayed for some reason. I went ahead and got this one as well, couldn't wait lol

Mighty Member

Got some pics for everyone

https://imgur.com/a/by9C9

MMPR is slightly larger than a deluxe, about the same as the Irredeemable ohcs from Boom. Book was overpriced imo, but a nice presentation, so as long as the material holds up I'll be satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    Got some pics for everyone

https://imgur.com/a/by9C9

MMPR is slightly larger than a deluxe, about the same as the Irredeemable ohcs from Boom. Book was overpriced imo, but a nice presentation, so as long as the material holds up I'll be satisfied.
    I'm looking forward to Low. What kind of variant is this?

Mighty Member

Its the DCBS variant. For whatever reason it beat the regular cover to market

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    Its the DCBS variant. For whatever reason it beat the regular cover to market
    What is DCBS?

Mighty Member

Direct Comic Book Service. Large online service, part of the IST and TOW group here in the States.

They offer their own exclusive variants sometimes. Like they had one for Deadly Class & EoW. Sometimes with trades as well (the Old Guard recently). Usually with Image books
    Last edited by awayne83; 10-11-2017 at 02:54 PM.

That's cool. Do they send to Europe? Or is that way to expensive?

What there anything particular that made the MMPR overpriced? I'm getting it as a Christmas present so 'meh', but still :P