Page 255 of 360 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265305355 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Congratulations on a wonderful haul. Make sure you keep it in good condition.
    Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    I think this is your best haul ever! Congrats!
    Thanks guys! That's a life-changing haul for sure (in the best possible way)

Quote Originally Posted by QComix View Post
    Thanks guys! That's a life-changing haul for sure (in the best possible way)
    I was thinking about some collected edition related pun regarding your newborn but I think we used up all the good ones last time with LordJulius so I will just stick with a big congrats this time!
    I was wondering tho, does the baby fit into the Akira box? Dunno why but I thought of this but it would make a pretty cool crib

Congratulations, QComix. Impeccable taste in comics, impeccable genetics as well, it seems Just don't think you're gonna tear through that to read pile anytime soon now.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I was thinking about some collected edition related pun regarding your newborn but I think we used up all the good ones last time with LordJulius so I will just stick with a big congrats this time!
    I was wondering tho, does the baby fit into the Akira box? Dunno why but I thought of this but it would make a pretty cool crib
    Hahaha I don't think he would fit in the box now, but maybe when he was born... Too bad I didn't have the box 2 months ago to try it

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Congratulations, QComix. Impeccable taste in comics, impeccable genetics as well, it seems Just don't think you're gonna tear through that to read pile anytime soon now.
    Thanks LJ! Oh yes, I read a lot less comics for sure with the baby, but whenever I can pick up and read a comic book or BD I appreciate it even more now than when I was binge-reading

Congrats on the haul! Can you get a refund if you change your mind?
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

I just ordered these 2 trades from InStockTrades...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I just ordered these 2 trades from InStockTrades...

I'm currently reading the Green Lantern silver age omnibus and have Vol 1/2 of the Flash silver age trades coming from IST.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Congrats on the haul! Can you get a refund if you change your mind?
    Ha thanks ! No refund possible, but I'm not planning on returning it since it came in perfect condition, no damage at all, thanks to the best packaging I've ever seen :P

All-New Member

Ha thanks ! No refund possible, but I'm not planning on returning it since it came in perfect condition, no damage at all, thanks to the best packaging I've ever seen :P
    epic comment

Seriously, show your partner that post. Bonus points for a year
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

latest:
    Nothing unexpected here (unless I hid a baby in the Akira box set, who knows...) but gosh darn it I thought I didn't buy that much stuff in the last month-month and a half until I've piled them up for the pic

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    latest:
    Nothing unexpected here (unless I hid a baby in the Akira box set, who knows...) but gosh darn it I thought I didn't buy that much stuff in the last month-month and a half until I've piled them up for the pic
    The Killer, Akira, Pratt, Hellboy, Authority and, and, and. So much great stuff in there. Also reminds me that I need to still get the second series of The Killer.

Very nice haul indeed Balakin! The Aquaman DE never happened right? That was the only one I wanted, still raw about it

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    The Killer, Akira, Pratt, Hellboy, Authority and, and, and. So much great stuff in there. Also reminds me that I need to still get the second series of The Killer.
    don't forget Transformers believe me, it's the bees knees.
    Killer vol2 is on the way too, heard great things about this series so I grabbed a good deal. Which is weird cause IIRC vol1 was kind of hard to find for a decent price then just won an ebay auction last week for a tenner without any other bids.