Page 257 of 360 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261267307357 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Wow, lot of great stuff in there Balakin! Is that Akira book bigger than an Absolute book?
    great haul there too! Hopefully I'll get the DW deluxes too, they look nice and chunky.
    Akira is a box set so it's bigger but the individual books are not (I've never seen a manga bigger than standard sized american comics).

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    great haul there too! Hopefully I'll get the DW deluxes too, they look nice and chunky.
    Thanks. Yeah, the DW deluxes are awesome! They're almost as big as an absolute edition and they have great paper quality. It's nice to finally have all three of them come out at the same time this month.

Akira is a box set so it's bigger but the individual books are not (I've never seen a manga bigger than standard sized american comics).
    Okay, thanks for the info
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

What?! I'm still waiting for my DW books I'm getting the Twelfth for Christmas, but 10 and 11 are on pre-order until 28/11/18 (SpeedyHen). Where did you get them? I must have gone to the wrong place Still, I got them £27 each at least.
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    What?! I'm still waiting for my DW books I'm getting the Twelfth for Christmas, but 10 and 11 are on pre-order until 28/11/18 (SpeedyHen). Where did you get them? I must have gone to the wrong place Still, I got them £27 each at least.
    Good golly, why such a long wait? Where are you getting yours from?

I got mine from CGN.com and paid $37.50 for the first two books, and $40 for the 3rd one.

*edit* Nevermind, I just saw that you're getting yours from SpeedyHen. But still, why so long of a wait?
    Last edited by The Whovian; 11-25-2017 at 05:33 PM.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Wonder Woman by Perez book 2.
    The Flash by Mark Waid book 2.
    Impulse issues 1-9.
    World Trigger vol. 1

No idea... I just though that that was the release date
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Astonishing Member

Ordered yesterday Amazing Spider-Man Omnibus#1.
    Looking forward to get that book.
    Now i just have to wait for it.Hopefully it gets delivered soon.Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Thanks. Yeah, the DW deluxes are awesome! They're almost as big as an absolute edition and they have great paper quality. It's nice to finally have all three of them come out at the same time this month.

Okay, thanks for the info
    btw if you are interested in the Akira box set just search it on youtube. I think there were like 10 videos going up the same day when it came out, people over on the FB page went nuts for it.

Incredible Member

I almost bought the Akira box on a few occasions and watched a few of those videos. I bought too much other stuff so had to show some contraint. I took advantage of the Instocktrades Marvel Omnibus sale.

No idea... I just though that that was the release date
    Oh, wait. You mean the 28th of this month, not in 2018 right? You put 2018 in your post and I thought you meant you had to wait until next year.

btw if you are interested in the Akira box set just search it on youtube. I think there were like 10 videos going up the same day when it came out, people over on the FB page went nuts for it.
    Just looked at some of those videos and the box set looks cool.

Oh, so I did. I'll just be over there in the corner...

Oh, so I did. I'll just be over there in the corner...
    LOL. I do that all the time

All-New Member

You know world trigger will probably never be continued

Quote Originally Posted by ZGOD View Post
    You know world trigger will probably never be continued
    Plenty of time to catch up.
    Hell, HxH is still continued, even if 6 chapters per years

omnibus vol1, vol 2 is on it's way too.
    If anyone tells you are there more then 4 books in this series they are lying to you. Just like there are 6 Dune book there are only 4 volumes of The Killer.