Page 260 of 360 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270310 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

To be fair, my question was kinda rhetorical

I'm finally reading through Negation - such love. I will definitely be aiming to get more CG series, although they don't seem easy to get in the UK. Hopefully I can pick em' up in bulk at cons, although I don't get to go often. Ebay is generally my source, but mostly US imports.

Also, I just looked up A&A. Definitely looks like my kinda story
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    To be fair, my question was kinda rhetorical

I'm finally reading through Negation - such love. I will definitely be aiming to get more CG series, although they don't seem easy to get in the UK. Hopefully I can pick em' up in bulk at cons, although I don't get to go often. Ebay is generally my source, but mostly US imports.

Also, I just looked up A&A. Definitely looks like my kinda story
    I love Negation. It was my favorite CG title.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

All-New Member

I just ordered House of M avengers trade paperback and The essential Avengers 5

Incredible Member

Received today, Fourth World, Captain America by Waid and Bronze Age Brave and the Bold. Fourth World is a monster. Read a few issues. The binding will need a bit of working in.

Incredible Member

Received 3 IST orders today that I had made back in November and Black Science 2 yesterday. So I guess its Merry Christmas to me!

I've been saving everything for one last 2017 haul. It is going to be beautiful
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

I've been saving everything for one last 2017 haul. It is going to be beautiful
    Christmas shipping troubles? My books are stuck with MyHermes and Royalmail because of that until the end of next week.

Yep, but to be fair I did buy them this morning Picked up the next two TFs. I will more than likely get book vouchers at Christmas though, and I already know that I'm getting some comics that I wanted so

image.jpg
    The last book purchases,and statue purchases of 2017.
    image.jpg
    DC,I need Bronze Age Batman,Green Lantern,and Flash collected.Please,and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by bob fett View Post
    image.jpg
    The last book purchases,and statue purchases of 2017.
    image.jpg
    niiiice! Really like the Vader statue. I'm not the biggest SW guy when it comes to merch but this looks great!

How big is Vader? Looks huge! I finally found a Diablo II figurine which isn't a Pop - they are so damned hard to get

How big is Vader? Looks huge! I finally found a Diablo II figurine which isn't a Pop - they are so damned hard to get
    Vader is about 22"" from base to helmet.Quarter scale statue from Iron Studios.Glad I picked him up.Thanks.
    DC,I need Bronze Age Batman,Green Lantern,and Flash collected.Please,and thank you.

Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar

Everything i got in december. Have 2 more ordered but they will not arrive until the month is over.
    IMG_1625.jpg

You will love the TMNT! I'm curious why you got four of the five though?

Quote Originally Posted by RickyMeister View Post
    Everything i got in december. Have 2 more ordered but they will not arrive until the month is over.
    IMG_1625.jpg
    Nice! Have you used booksetc.co.uk?