Page 264 of 360 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274314 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Great hauls, Balakin, Rafi, RickyMeister and QComix. The Killer, Tarzan by Hogarth, Punisher by Ennis, Fury MAX, Bernard Prince. Excellent choices.

My quest for all things Brubaker continues with Fatale, The Fade Out and Velvet to go along with that Vision HC that should've been out a million years ago.

https://imgur.com/a/30uLT

Quote Originally Posted by Materiel View Post
    My quest for all things Brubaker continues with Fatale, The Fade Out and Velvet to go along with that Vision HC that should've been out a million years ago.

https://imgur.com/a/30uLT
    Can you read The Vision as a standalone? Or do you need knowledge about his universe?
    Last edited by JPAR; 01-16-2018 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    Can you read The Vision as a standalone? Or do you need knowledge about his universe?
    It is the only thing I have ever read with the Vision as the focus. King devotes a pages here and there to important moments in Vision's history where he has to, so I felt I knew everything I had to.

Quote Originally Posted by Materiel View Post
    It is the only thing I have ever read with the Vision as the focus. King devotes a pages here and there to important moments in Vision's history where he has to, so I felt I knew everything I had to.
    Thanks. I'll look into it.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Just placed an order for Deluxe Batman Year Two, Deluxe 15th Anniversary Batman Hush, and the Vision hardcover from IST. My first order from them...

My Tomb of Dracula artist edition arrived today and I'm keeping this beauty until my birthday next week to open the package, I can't wait. Gene Colan rocks.
    Hail Hydra!

BP by Priest Vol 2 and Kyle Rayner vol 1.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Mighty Member

First 2018 haul

https://imgur.com/adhQJTQ

-Expected, but nice to see Remender right the ship and give Black Science the proper build it deserves
    - A bit disappointed Vision is glued, a la Marvel's event HCs
    -Since there will be only one more arc, decided to keep getting Descender in trades. Will upgrade when series is complete.

My first of 2018
    20180121_113840.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JPAR; 01-21-2018 at 03:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    My first of 2018
    20180120_151351.jpg
    Can’t make out a title on the fancy looking ones, what are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Can’t make out a title on the fancy looking ones, what are they?
    Oh, I see the photo isn't clear. I'll make a new one later. They are Tmnt 1-5.

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    First 2018 haul

https://imgur.com/adhQJTQ

-Expected, but nice to see Remender right the ship and give Black Science the proper build it deserves
    - A bit disappointed Vision is glued, a la Marvel's event HCs
    -Since there will be only one more arc, decided to keep getting Descender in trades. Will upgrade when series is complete.
    I love Vision and have been waiting on the hardcover since the series ended. Picking it up in an order this week. This is the first I've heard that it's a glued binding and I have to say it's an incredibly disappointing ball drop by Marvel. I'll still get it, but damn Marvel, it's a freaking Eisner winning book that a ton of people have been waiting for. Idiotic decision to say the least. I need to go kick something now.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by OldManBrian View Post
    I love Vision and have been waiting on the hardcover since the series ended. Picking it up in an order this week. This is the first I've heard that it's a glued binding and I have to say it's an incredibly disappointing ball drop by Marvel. I'll still get it, but damn Marvel, it's a freaking Eisner winning book that a ton of people have been waiting for. Idiotic decision to say the least. I need to go kick something now.

It does look glued but its fine. There is no gutter loss even on the one double page spread I came across. Yes it should have been sewn. Now Black Science Premiere is an example where it being glued impacted my enjoyment where there are lots of panels which continue on to the opposite page and I had to really push down the pages at the center of the book to see whats going on. Vision is not that.

You will enjoy the TMNT volumes!
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”