Page 270 of 360 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270271272273274280320 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Oh my! You most certainly will have to take early retirement in order to make some kind of dent in your collection
    wish I could! The problem is I got other hobbies that keep me occupied as well so sometimes when I have the "fever" I just do my other stuff all day and night.

Quote Originally Posted by QComix View Post
    Wow, epic haul ! BTW, you should post pictures of your collection :P
    thanks! I will as soon as I get everything organised. Not sure when that gonna be tho

@Balakin - an alright haul, I guess
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Lord above, Balakin. What a haul. But so much good stuff in there. I‘m particularly jealous of the Swamp Thing HCs. Me, I‘m still holding out for the Omnibus which is just around the corner, I‘m sure

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    @Balakin - an alright haul, I guess

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Lord above, Balakin. What a haul. But so much good stuff in there. I‘m particularly jealous of the Swamp Thing HCs. Me, I‘m still holding out for the Omnibus which is just around the corner, I‘m sure
    thanks! I've decided to go for the hcs since we keep saying that for years now. Also I kinda prefer hcs and deluxes over gigantic hcs now unless there is a significant price difference.

Sweet haul.wow wow wow!
    DC,I need Bronze Age Batman,Green Lantern,and Flash collected.Please,and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Latest:
    So yeah, this got a bit out of hand but it's a month and a half worth of books because I had to wait for a large shipment to arrive.
    Also I got lucky and had some extra funds coming in (and I swear I've spent the majority of it on useful, adult stuff) and a good chunk of this is upgrades from trades (like JLA, Incognito and Preacher because I love those series and wanted to upgrade to a more durable format and got some good deals on them). Also got some of these through my special forces, black ops book finding techniques like that Archer and Armstrong for cover or the Ex Machina vol 4 for a friendly £17 from Musicmagpie (now I have the whole series in my preferred format) and that lovely Neal Adams set that looks so much better than the omnibus IMHO (they are very nicely made hcs).
    Sweet! Welcome to the A&A Deluxe Vol.1 Owners Club, bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Sweet! Welcome to the A&A Deluxe Vol.1 Owners Club, bro!
    haha, thanks! MAde the mistake of not ordering vol 2 when it was going for cheap so ended up paying almost cover for it Should have listened to you guys

Astonishing Member

Latest:
    So yeah, this got a bit out of hand but it's a month and a half worth of books because I had to wait for a large shipment to arrive.
    Also I got lucky and had some extra funds coming in (and I swear I've spent the majority of it on useful, adult stuff) and a good chunk of this is upgrades from trades (like JLA, Incognito and Preacher because I love those series and wanted to upgrade to a more durable format and got some good deals on them). Also got some of these through my special forces, black ops book finding techniques like that Archer and Armstrong for cover or the Ex Machina vol 4 for a friendly £17 from Musicmagpie (now I have the whole series in my preferred format) and that lovely Neal Adams set that looks so much better than the omnibus IMHO (they are very nicely made hcs).
    Great Haul.
    I have the Swamp Thing by Moore and JLA by Morrison in my wish list.
    Did not knew there were so many Batman by Neal Adams volumes.

Latest:

no food again this month? i had the Swamp Things but i rolled the dice and sold them a while ago for a good price as i'm pretty sure we will get them again, but i really only want them as absolutes, if it comes out as an omni i would of rather stuck with regular HC's, glad to see you got hold of the Irredeemable's

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    Great Haul.
    I have the Swamp Thing by Moore and JLA by Morrison in my wish list.
    Did not knew there were so many Batman by Neal Adams volumes.
    Swampy is a bit hard to find for a decent price but JLA is fairly easy to get hold of with some hunting. I would highly recommend getting it if you want some cool JL stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    no food again this month? i had the Swamp Things but i rolled the dice and sold them a while ago for a good price as i'm pretty sure we will get them again, but i really only want them as absolutes, if it comes out as an omni i would of rather stuck with regular HC's, glad to see you got hold of the Irredeemable's
    nah I'm a responsible adult
    As I said I got some funds this time and believe it or not the first things I got was new furniture, laptop and a kick ass graphic tablet! Everything else came after that.
    I know a lot of people are upset about the Irredeemable slipcase debacle but I didn't have that and I really liked the series so it was about time to catch up with it.

My very small order I just placed with IST. I have been buying all of the DC Golden/Silver/Bronze Trades as they come out. The only one I have not bought is "Suicide Squad" as it is not a comic I had ever read or am familiar with so for now I am going to pass on it.

Astonishing Member

Swampy is a bit hard to find for a decent price but JLA is fairly easy to get hold of with some hunting. I would highly recommend getting it if you want some cool JL stories.
    Both Swamp Thing and JLA are indeed priorities from my wish list.
    But i will be getting the collection in the TPB format rather that in HC because the former seem easier to find being selling and cheaper.
    Dunno when i will be buying them because i will be buying a few loose other TPB first and just after is when i will start to collect collections as Swamp or JLA because i am guessing that after getting the first volumes i will want to read the rest of the volumes.
    Last edited by comicscollector; 02-21-2018 at 04:48 PM.