Page 294 of 360 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304344 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Is No Surrender new?
    Just came out last week

Amazing Member

Is the No Surrender event pretty good? Might have to check it out

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    Just came out last week
    How's the quality of the book? The same as their other hardcovers like Ms Marvel with the thin paper but good binding so it lies pretty flat? Got my Dark Knights Rising book in the other day and that thing it super tight and definitely ain't ever gonna lie open lol.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by HuggyBear View Post
    Is the No Surrender event pretty good? Might have to check it out

How's the quality of the book? The same as their other hardcovers like Ms Marvel with the thin paper but good binding so it lies pretty flat? Got my Dark Knights Rising book in the other day and that thing it super tight and definitely ain't ever gonna lie open lol.
    Yeah thin paper. Marvel's event ohcs have the glued binding though. But the books not too thick so gutter loss really isn't an issue

Mighty Member

Finally received my Providence slipcase. Took awhile but it arrived unscathed and is nice quality

https://imgur.com/uBLNIlk

Finally received my Providence slipcase. Took awhile but it arrived unscathed and is nice quality

Is that the full story and where did you get it from?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    Is that the full story and where did you get it from?
    It was from kickstarter. They only made a limited number, and backers got first priority, but i believe any left over will be available on Avatar's website. And yes it collects both neonomicon and the complete providence w/artbook

Nice! Still waiting on mine. S'been ages...

Is every Miles Morales Omnibus flawed with bad binding? It costs a lot for me to purchase that omnibus, so I wouldn’t like to pay nearly 100$ for a book with that problem.

Thanks

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Yeah it has. At least you got your Blood Songs slipcase. Never got mine and Templesmith doesn't seem to care. Many a backer has swore him off after that debacle.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Mine's finally on the way but it has to cross the pond so it'll still be a while...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ddak View Post
    Is every Miles Morales Omnibus flawed with bad binding? It costs a lot for me to purchase that omnibus, so I wouldn’t like to pay nearly 100$ for a book with that problem.

Thanks
    The first I received was really bad and teh replacement I received yesterday still has the issue but not as dramatic. If I decide to keep it and fix it, I will try to get a partial refund.

Spectacular Member

I've relaxed my Miles Morales omnibus and it seems ok. Hopefully that's still the case after I've read it.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieMad View Post
    I've relaxed my Miles Morales omnibus and it seems ok. Hopefully that's still the case after I've read it.
    Mine arrived yesterday and it had the same issue. I asked for a replacement and sent it back in the box it came. If the replacement has the issue as well, I'll ask for a refund and stick to my premiere hardcovers. It's not like they'll collect Ultimate End and the rest of the Spider-Man Bendis run in a second volume in the near future anyway.

It was from kickstarter. They only made a limited number, and backers got first priority, but i believe any left over will be available on Avatar's website. And yes it collects both neonomicon and the complete providence w/artbook
    Sweet I'll take a look there.

Yeah it has. At least you got your Blood Songs slipcase. Never got mine and Templesmith doesn't seem to care. Many a backer has swore him off after that debacle.
    Woah, really? I know it took ages and he's been shipping sporadically but has he actually abandoned it now? If so, thats shitty.