Page 295 of 360 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305345 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

After I read this I immediately went and opened mine and of course same Issue. I specifically waited on reading this series until remastered came out. Huge let down.

http://imgur.com/8hC55lW

Had it delivered through UPS for the first time. Got them while I was sitting at work five minutes ago.

Out of the plastic. Avengers 1 & 2's sync up like everyone wanted. http://imgur.com/x3pGB1p
    Last edited by Materiel; 07-07-2018 at 04:01 PM.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Placed an order with IST for the Morrison Bats Omnibus. Also added Action Comics 80th Anniversary Deluxe to get the order above the free shipping threshold.

This is one of those orders where it seemed like a damn good bargain.

Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar

What i got for the past month-ish
    https://imgur.com/gallery/v8yoatS
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RickyMeister; 07-19-2018 at 06:55 AM.

Was told I’m getting a performance bonus at work, so I decided to buy comics to celebrate.

IST order of the Infinite Crisis Omnibus and the Captain Marvel by Starlin TPB.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    Was told I’m getting a performance bonus at work, so I decided to buy comics to celebrate.

IST order of the Infinite Crisis Omnibus and the Captain Marvel by Starlin TPB.
    Good stuff. I want to check out Starlins Captain Marvel. I also ordered Avengers 2 (Hickman) and a few volumes of Flash by Geoff Johns. I have really been liking Flash lately. Silver age/Rebirth/Waid.

Quote Originally Posted by RamblingMan View Post
    Good stuff. I want to check out Starlins Captain Marvel. I also ordered Avengers 2 (Hickman) and a few volumes of Flash by Geoff Johns. I have really been liking Flash lately. Silver age/Rebirth/Waid.
    An issue of The Flash was the first comic I remember spending my own money on. Early 80s. Right before he killed Reverse Flash.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by RamblingMan View Post
    Picked up all the Waid/Johns Flash paperbacks as well, currently on Book 3 of Waids and it's some good stuff, especially the second half of book 2 with the Return of Barry Allen arc

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by HuggyBear View Post
    Picked up all the Waid/Johns Flash paperbacks as well, currently on Book 3 of Waids and it's some good stuff, especially the second half of book 2 with the Return of Barry Allen arc
    I just finished book 3. I am a Wally fan now.

I can only think of 'Where's Wally?' at this point...
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I can only think of 'Where's Wally?' at this point...
    Lol. In Canada he is known as Waldo. Who knew there were different names for him?

Hahaha, everything has to be different between UK and US/Canada, it's just the rule :P
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Incredible Member

Got a nice order from Indigo/IST today. Avengers 1(Hickman), Wonder Woman 3(Perez), Green Lantern/Green Arrow Deluxe, Captain America MMW 10 (Kirby goodness), Cap Epic (Hero or Hoax) and a trade from the Black Hammer series Sherlock Frankenstein(anyone should check out Black Hammer). I never get tired of getting orders although I think I will make August a light month.
    Last edited by RamblingMan; 07-23-2018 at 04:50 PM.

Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    Where did you order from? Im thinking of getting the GL omnibus and want to make sure its the new printing like yours is.