Page 312 of 360 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jonasmarvel View Post
    Attachment 75333
    These are the ones I got for Christmas, getting ready to dive into the Spider-Verse!
    When you finish the Spider-Verse saga, make sure you pick up the 11-issue Web Warriors series. It's kind of a follow-up to Spider-Verse.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    Last Weeks Haul :

Attachment 75386
    Well done on acquiring another one of the Spidey Omnibuses you're after.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    I finally get to post one of these.

I had a gift budget I worked toward this year, so that's the books I got for my Birthday & Christmas in December.

I got some great advice on books throughout the year, however some of them, like New X-Men, Avengers Vol. 2 etc. will have to be in next Decembers haul. They didn't fit in the budget. I don't imagine future hauls will be so hero heavy either.
    Nice one mate!

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Great stuff in that haul, JoeGuy!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Well done on acquiring another one of the Spidey Omnibuses you're after.
    Thank You.
    Spider-Man by Roger Stern was in fact one of the Omnibus i was looking forward the most to have.

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 02:12 PM.

I finally get to post one of these.

I had a gift budget I worked toward this year, so that's the books I got for my Birthday & Christmas in December.

I got some great advice on books throughout the year, however some of them, like New X-Men, Avengers Vol. 2 etc. will have to be in next Decembers haul. They didn't fit in the budget. I don't imagine future hauls will be so hero heavy either.
    Nice!!!!!

Very noice! I hope that you enjoy Deathnote. I don't know if you're into manga normally, but I think that it's a great (although slightly overrated) intro.
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Just put in an order for the tpb edition of

B.P.R.D: Plague of Frogs Volume 1
    (published in 2014)

Got these 3 with some Christmas money.

The Goon Library Edition Vol. 1
    Black Hammer Library Edition Vol. 1
    Animosity TP Vol. 1

Heard great things about The Goon. I went totally blind with this one. I read the #1 issue from Black Hammer and remember really liking it. Hope it is good but i'm not worried, such awesome reviews. Also heard good things about Animosity and the premise looks nice.

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 02:12 PM.

My last arrivals of 2018 were Christmas presents; IDW TMNT V6 and V7. I think V8 came out recently too :P
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

BANNED

Latest arrivals.

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 02:11 PM.

Looks like good reads. Can I ask what the DMC series is though? I've never heard of it before.

I'm jealous. I wish I got into the series originally and chipped away at it. Now it's a big investment.
    I have to admit, I am falling behind with a few... I have no money to buy big books now, but I have Knightfall, MMPR and WW omnibus/DE that I really want to add. I suspect that they will be out of reach by time I can get them

BANNED

Looks like good reads. Can I ask what the DMC series is though? I've never heard of it before.
    Thanks. DMC is a comedy manga series. It's about a Japanese Metal Band called DMC, it's an 18 + mature series, lots of swearing and sexual jokes xD

I was lucky to snag the Miles Morales Ultimate Spider Man Omnibus at Amazon.ca for retail. They still have a few left for those still looking for it. I heard the binding is bad, so will definitely take it to a binding shop.