Page 337 of 360 FirstFirst ... 237287327333334335336337338339340341347 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Latest:

Great haul. The Doc Savage is a very nicely put together book. Shame we haven't got a follow-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Great haul. The Doc Savage is a very nicely put together book. Shame we haven't got a follow-up.
    True. I also wish Marvel had followed these dimensions with their Savage Sword of Conan omnis.

Two late comers:

A lot of WW this month. It's also my birthday today, so the figurines were presents as are Perez WW V2 and V3, but the WW were delivered to my parents too late to bring them when they visited, so I probably won't get those until end of October. As I want to read those first, the rest of my WW reading will be delayed. A Wordery error left me with two copies of WW V2, oh well
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    That's a cool haul and I hope you enjoy your birthday.
    Thank you
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Happy Bday Enigma!
    Nice haul btw (also LordJulius! F.. yeah Doc Savage! )

Coincidentally it's my bday today and to follow Enigma's bad habit of not posting anything comic book related here is what I got (bought a few books for myself not that long ago, but basically just replaced my b&w Bone with the colored trades)
    To be fair, there are comics in the background
    Screenshot_1.jpg

Happy Birthday to both of you.Enjoy your day!
    DC,I need Bronze Age Batman,Green Lantern,and Flash collected.Please,and thank you.

Thanks both and happy birthday Balakin! And oi, I have loads of comics this month

Happy birthday to the both of you!

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    A lot of WW this month. It's also my birthday today, so the figurines were presents as are Perez WW V2 and V3, but the WW were delivered to my parents too late to bring them when they visited, so I probably won't get those until end of October. As I want to read those first, the rest of my WW reading will be delayed. A Wordery error left me with two copies of WW V2, oh well
    Happy Birthday Enigma. Very cool Aston Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Happy Bday Enigma!
    Nice haul btw (also LordJulius! F.. yeah Doc Savage! )

Coincidentally it's my bday today and to follow Enigma's bad habit of not posting anything comic book related here is what I got (bought a few books for myself not that long ago, but basically just replaced my b&w Bone with the colored trades)
    To be fair, there are comics in the background
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    Happy Birthday Balakin. Very nice Kurosawa collection.

thanks guys!

Yeah, happy birthday to you guys!

Kurosawa - excellent! It‘s a shame that the Criterion Collection is so hard to come by over here.

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Yeah, happy birthday to you guys!

Kurosawa - excellent! It‘s a shame that the Criterion Collection is so hard to come by over here.
    Seems like half the criterion stuff is only available in region A Blu-ray which pisses me off but I could get some BFI releases which are good enough but obviously not criterion quality. Although studiocanal did a 4k restoration of Ran and I think they've put out kagemusha too. But his non samurai stuff is mostly only available on dvd.
    One day I will just get a region A Blu-ray player so I can enjoy these in high Def.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Seems like half the criterion stuff is only available in region A Blu-ray which pisses me off but I could get some BFI releases which are good enough but obviously not criterion quality. Although studiocanal did a 4k restoration of Ran and I think they've put out kagemusha too. But his non samurai stuff is mostly only available on dvd.
    One day I will just get a region A Blu-ray player so I can enjoy these in high Def.
    The Studio Canal edition is nice, yes. But you know that you can reset basically any blu ray player‘s region code to region free, right?