Page 358 of 360 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358359360 LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Is it just me or is speedyhen only accepting payment by PayPal now? Trying to place order and it automatically sends me to PayPal to complete purchase, not wanting to do that as they then charge you there and then and not as a when books are dispatched like they did with a card payment

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Is it just me or is speedyhen only accepting payment by PayPal now? Trying to place order and it automatically sends me to PayPal to complete purchase, not wanting to do that as they then charge you there and then and not as a when books are dispatched like they did with a card payment
    No. I ordered my two omnibuses from Speedyhen (see my post above yours) and I paid with card, as always, didn't see any difference

Quote Originally Posted by hyped78 View Post
    No. I ordered my two omnibuses from Speedyhen (see my post above yours) and I paid with card, as always, didn't see any difference
    Just spoke to them and they said they are in the process of changing payment methods and you can only use PayPal at moment (you can still use a card on PayPal but you get charged straight away) not sure when you made your order, perhaps the PayPal thing has just started, but she said it will be the end of the month before it’s regular (non PayPal) card payments again

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Just spoke to them and they said they are in the process of changing payment methods and you can only use PayPal at moment (you can still use a card on PayPal but you get charged straight away) not sure when you made your order, perhaps the PayPal thing has just started, but she said it will be the end of the month before it’s regular (non PayPal) card payments again
    Oh! I made my order on the 2nd Aug., two days ago, and payment was normal.

Amazon has some weird pricing issues on their newest pre order
    Wonder Woman Agent of Peace vol 2 paperback priced at $100 and a Batman paperback collection that should be $35 maybe selling for $69

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

A bundle of pre-orders finally came through:

Spot the elephant in the room. I'm not looking forward to Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 5 and Fantastic Four Vol. 4 Omnibuses. The CA Dan Jurgens omnibus has a very nice spine and very cool they included the non-Jurgens/Waid issue #24.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

My latest (and possibly final) order is for Excalibur by Davis Omni #2 and Absolute Swamp thing by Moore vol. 3

Does anyone have experience with Organic Priced Books?
    Since these may be my last books, I just wanted to pre-order them and be done with it, not having to make sure I'm online, with my finger on the button, who knows when!

And Organic seems to have the best (only) pre-order method for such books.

Did DC ever reprint the Morrison Superman Omni?There was text missing from some pages.It’s one of the reasons I didn’t pick it up originally.
    DC,I need Bronze Age Batman,Green Lantern,and Flash collected.Please,and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by bob fett View Post
    Did DC ever reprint the Morrison Superman Omni?There was text missing from some pages.It’s one of the reasons I didn’t pick it up originally.
    Yes. I got my corrected copy from IST last month.

Not sure if what they have stocked now is the corrected version though...

Quote Originally Posted by slop101 View Post
    My latest (and possibly final) order is for Excalibur by Davis Omni #2 and Absolute Swamp thing by Moore vol. 3

Does anyone have experience with Organic Priced Books?
    Since these may be my last books, I just wanted to pre-order them and be done with it, not having to make sure I'm online, with my finger on the button, who knows when!

And Organic seems to have the best (only) pre-order method for such books.
    OPB is awesome!! I have had nothing but great experiences with them. You get your books quick, don't have to pay tax and the packaging is good as well.

Incredible Member

I just recieved the hardcover 30th Anniversary edition of Boba Fett : Death, lies and treachery from Dark Horse. Just right off the bat I was surprised at how thick the pages in this one was. Compared to DCs Caped Crusader vol 5 the books are pretty much equal in size(minus covers of course), but the Boba book has like 100 pages less. So yeah, really nice and thick.
    It's also a beautifully drawn story that's pretty interesting as well. I'm guessing these stories will eventually find their way into an Epic into the future but I don't think the paper quality will be like this.

Small order from Amazon UK:
    - Flash New 52 volumes 3, 4 and 5
    - Epic Collection Captain America vol. 1

Delete delete
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Hellboydce; 11-23-2021 at 12:14 PM.

Delete delete
    Last edited by Hellboydce; 11-23-2021 at 12:12 PM.