Page 67 of 360 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Some decent salesmen for Humanoids on here I think when I get back from my hols I'll give them a go, probably metabarons, I'm hoping it has a Dune vibe to it

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post

my backlog starts to get out of hand. Although already read some of these (Kabuki, 3/4 of Sip, EoW, some Tintin, Crusades, Corto, and I've read Scott Pilgrim twice in the last 5 years so I won't hurry with that but it all depends on my mood. Now at least I have some books for every possible mood I can have).

You and me both. My backlog is large enough now that it should carry me through the winter months. I have about 20 Humanoids books alone that I need to read, which is a great "problem" to have.
    Epic things: "TOPANGA" (GHA), Jaxson & Zefferson (PRO), Lucas (SHEL)

it always scares me when I build my monthly little towers, how much books I bought

my backlog starts to get out of hand. Although already read some of these (Kabuki, 3/4 of Sip, EoW, some Tintin, Crusades, Corto, and I've read Scott Pilgrim twice in the last 5 years so I won't hurry with that but it all depends on my mood. Now at least I have some books for every possible mood I can have).

really liked Habibi so very much looking forward to Blankets. Never even heard about Carnet de Voyage.
    It was more a graphical diary that was published opposed to a full blown comic / story. He just comes off so whiney and privileged.

I have Habibi still to read and I love the smell of that book, is smells the way a book should do.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

My latest Haul:

Finally got my last two Fables TPB's to read the conclusion to an awesome title! And while I had my original Byrne FF issues bound already and had the Hickman run in TPB's, I decided to go ahead and get the omnis. If I like the Byrne FF omnis, I'll probably sell my bound books.

AND, I was sooooooooo excited to get my copy of EoW OHC!!!!!!!!!! YES!!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Nice! My copy of hicksmans ff omnibus comes tuesday or wensday. Allready have vol 1. Cant wait to reread the series so I can start avengers/new avengers/ inifinitty then secret wars when the hc comes out!

Where did you get your copy of hickmans vol 1? I got one of the last few available on Amazon and ist is out aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    If you like Remender's stuff, make sure you give LOW a try. It might be the best of his current works imo.
    It took me forever to reply to your comment, sorry! Anyway, LOW is definitely on my list! I actually almost ordered it with my last batch of stuff I got from Amazon, but I decided to wait because I might pick it up soon at my LCS instead.

Here's a shot of my last Amazon order from my birthday gift cards:

comichaul.jpg
    Tomb Raider was actually a gift from my mom but I included it because I'm using this same pic for the "Trades/HC you got recently" thread in the CBR Community Also, the title right above WW is Sunstone. Kind of hard to see it in the pic. Y: The Last Man is my first-ever deluxe HC and I'm really excited about it.
    Last edited by quinnzel; 08-09-2015 at 11:28 PM.
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

My latest order

DSC_0002.jpg

Just ordered Iron Fist Epic Collection. Been thinking about it for a week, loved the Brubaker/Fraction/Aja run and am currently re-reading the Claremont Wolverine stuff. I was debating whether to order it right before until I found a link on Google with Byrne's splash pages from the series. Instantly clicked order after seeing those.

the Absolutes arrived today (along with my replacement Watchmen) the XO and Armor Hunters a while back.....

so this is now my Absolute collection.......

and i have just ordered The Walking Dead omnis 1 - 5, Absolute Identity Crisis and as i type this i get an email saying Onslaught is on the way

Current preorders include, Absolute Court of Owls, Sixth Gun vol 3 HC, Secret Wars HC, Rat Queens HC, Black Science HC and Invincible vol 10, Powers Vol 1 omni, Southern Bastards HC, Unity book 1 HC, Nailbiter - Murder Edition, Swamp Thing deluxe, Hawkeye omni, Ultimate Marvel omni, Harbinger vol 2 HC, Bloodshot vol 2 HC,

My little absolute collection. Sorry for a bad quality)
    Latest arrivals: Absolute Joker/Luthor, Absolute Sandman v.4, Absolute Green Arrow

Just ordered green lantern omnibus vol 2 by Johns. Was waiting for this before I started reading vol 1. Now I can finally start!

latest bunch, still waiting on WD 4 due to a wordery balls up.......

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    latest bunch, still waiting on WD 4 due to a wordery balls up.......

Those Marvel omni covers are really ugly, especially the Ultimate one, but at least that's eye catching.
    What made you purchase that one? Is it a sampler for you and if you like the stories you will get the ohc-s? (since all 4 series featured in this omni has their own, more or less complete line of ohc-s).

Those Marvel omni covers are really ugly, especially the Ultimate one, but at least that's eye catching.
    What made you purchase that one? Is it a sampler for you and if you like the stories you will get the ohc-s? (since all 4 series featured in this omni has their own, more or less complete line of ohc-s).
    i'm not entirely sure, i seem to be buying any omni that comes along lately, i'm actually pretty sure i won't like the onslaught book as i pretty much hated any marvel stuff i tried before 2000 as i was a Vertigo followed by some DC proper only reader back in the 90's.

I remember having the first Ultimates OHC when it came out and i quite liked it, and when i read the Zomnibus the only stories i liked in it were the Ultimate FF so i thought i would give it a go, maybe this is the way to go because haven't they stopped doing any Ultimate omnis?

My latest order:

Wonder Woman Omnibus by George Perez (been waiting for this long before it was even announced)

Green Lantern Omnibus vol. 2 by Geoff Johns

Iron Fist epic collection