Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default What's Going On in the Final Page of "Superman: Doomed"?

SPOILER ALERT: The finale of "Superman: Doomed" teases a major development in the New 52, one that may be of particular interest to longtime DC Comics fans.

Full article here.

BANNED

Impossible...it can't be....does this mean what I think it means...that the Pre New 52 is out there with a Superman with actual RED TRUNKS, like he is suppose to have.

And the end of the New 52 has started...

Quote Originally Posted by troynos View Post
    lol do whatever you can to hold that thought because it might as well be just a dream

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Impossible...it can't be....does this mean what I think it means...that the Pre New 52 is out there with a Superman with actual RED TRUNKS, like he is suppose to have.
    and a non herc 2 wonder woman and orcale and the good version of harley makes my fangirl heart happy

Quote Originally Posted by troynos View Post
    It is for rumored 2 months event next year where various versions of characters collide. Get ready to see your favorite pre-flashpoint character get murdered by some nightmare-Batman-version.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    It is for rumored 2 months event next year where various versions of characters collide. Get ready to see your favorite pre-flashpoint character get murdered by some nightmare-Batman-version.
    Lel well it has started already check out Booster Gold one shot, and it says it will continue where ever future and worlds end so it might be the third weekly series

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    This would satisfy the itch in my loins.

Amazing Member

Surely this final page is teasing Blood Moon or the rumored April 2015 Band-Aid event. Brainiac ended in the Bleed space, between universes. I think none of those worlds are pre-Flashpoint but actual Earths of the current Multiverse except, maybe, for the Flashpoint Earth.

The Vampire Batman should be from the vampire Earth-43, the Charlton heroes from Pax Americana (Earth-4), Captain Marvel from Thunderworld (Earth-5), the Freedom Fighters from The Mastermen (Earth-10), OMAC from Jack Kyrby's Earth-51, Wolfman/Pérez's Titans from the past of The Just (Earth-16), the Timmverse should be Earth-12, Lady Quark and Lord Volt should be from Earth-48 since this is one of the Earths highlighted on the cover of The Multiversity #1, , the LOSH should be from one of the other Earths and the "classic" Earth-2 should be one of the not revealed Earths. "Classic" Superman may be either from the golden Earth-1 or the orderly Earth-14 or from the past of the JL3K Earth.

Whether its a two month crossover event or a sign that major change is coming, I am happy either way. Didn't DC say before that the two month event would be a love letter to DC fans? This certainly qualifies!

Quote Originally Posted by George Taylor View Post
    Surely this final page is teasing Blood Moon or the rumored April 2015 Band-Aid event. Brainiac ended in the Bleed space, between universes. I think none of those worlds are pre-Flashpoint but actual Earths of the current Multiverse except, maybe, for the Flashpoint Earth.

The Vampire Batman should be from the vampire Earth-43, the Charlton heroes from Pax Americana (Earth-4), Captain Marvel from Thunderworld (Earth-5), the Freedom Fighters from The Mastermen (Earth-10), OMAC from Jack Kyrby's Earth-51, Wolfman/Pérez's Titans from the past of The Just (Earth-16), the Timmverse should be Earth-12, Lady Quark and Lord Volt should be from Earth-48 since this is one of the Earths highlighted on the cover of The Multiversity #1, , the LOSH should be from one of the other Earths and the "classic" Earth-2 should be one of the not revealed Earths. "Classic" Superman may be either from the golden Earth-1 or the orderly Earth-14 or from the past of the JL3K Earth.
    I think you're spot on this is actually the second time Earth 4 appeared today(See : Booster Gold) which both times involved some background tech related character.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Yeah, this isn't the end of the new 52. It's just a event DC is doing so you won't be upset that regular books aren't continuing in April and May due to the move to California.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirzechs View Post
    Lel well it has started already check out Booster Gold one shot, and it says it will continue where ever future and worlds end so it might be the third weekly series
    Tried it and thought it was rather bad. 20 pages of teasing without actually revealing anything new...

Quote Originally Posted by George Taylor View Post

Backwards. Part of the premise of Multiversity is that everything was changed by Flashpoint, not just Earth-0. You're seeing the multiverse as it was Pre-Flashpoint, not as it is now.

Wasn't this also sort-of done in "Wrath of the First Lantern" where Volthoom gave people pre-Flashpoint visions of themselves?

Ultimate Member

I don't know what's happening but I'm very happy to see a Superman in red trunks.

Also, seeing the Perez era Teen Titans and Jay Garrick almost brought a tear to my eyes.