Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

goodness.... and this may lead to the next crisis event. and what will be the result when all the the dust settles...

everything being retconed to pre nu52? another nu52?

I just wish people would realize that this is about business and money... There is no more pre-new52 there is only the new52 it would be ridiculous and would be completely shutting out any new readers who jumped on with the new52 to just say "we are reverting back to pre-new52 so all the stories that you have gotten invested in and all the characters are gonna go back to having these ridiculously long and complex histories that date back 70+ years" The new52 was perfect for DC because it allowed people to become invested in these characters from the beginning of their history. The-new52 is here to stay and pre flashpoint is gone forever get over it no matter how much we want it back its gone. All this panel shows us is that there is a big story coming up (which we all know) involving the multiverse.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by resipsaloquitur View Post
    Backwards. Part of the premise of Multiversity is that everything was changed by Flashpoint, not just Earth-0. You're seeing the multiverse as it was Pre-Flashpoint, not as it is now
    That's what intriguing about the image.

It's the pre-Flashpoint multiverse not the current multiverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I don't know what's happening but I'm very happy to see a Superman in red trunks.

Also, seeing the Perez era Teen Titans and Jay Garrick almost brought a tear to my eyes.
    i know.. it's great to see jericho again. the red trunks though.... the kryptonian ceremonial suit was just warming up on me.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    goodness.... and this may lead to the next crisis event. and what will be the result when all the the dust settles...

everything being retconed to pre nu52? another nu52?
    more likely that spectre/dharma/pandora just merge these worlds together into a new-er prime earth-01

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMC005 View Post
    I just wish people would realize that this is about business and money... There is no more pre-new52 there is only the new52 it would be ridiculous and would be completely shutting out any new readers who jumped on with the new52 to just say "we are reverting back to pre-new52 so all the stories that you have gotten invested in and all the characters are gonna go back to having these ridiculously long and complex histories that date back 70+ years" The new52 was perfect for DC because it allowed people to become invested in these characters from the beginning of their history. The-new52 is here to stay and pre flashpoint is gone forever get over it no matter how much we want it back its gone. All this panel shows us is that there is a big story coming up (which we all know) involving the multiverse.
    I don't have a problem with the new 52 but DC could another Infinite Crisis where a new Earth was created with bits and pieces of previous continuities added in.

I don't think DC will do that though but it won't be a bad way to please pre new 52 fans.

Ultimate Member

i know.. it's great to see jericho again. the red trunks though.... the kryptonian ceremonial suit was just warming up on me.
    I doubt DC will drop the Kryptonian ceremonial suit.

It's already made its way across multiple media from movies to video games.

I doubt DC will drop the Kryptonian ceremonial suit.

It's already made its way across multiple media from movies to video games.
    or they could update the suit. and flash's as well.

Yep. You hit the nail on the head.

(I don't doubt they might use this to do some nip and tucking though, like expanding the five year timeline, altering /a few/ origins, etc.)

or they could update the suit. and flash's as well.
    Why? i never got this obsession with the trunks.

Astonishing Member

I don't have a problem with the new 52 but DC could another Infinite Crisis where a new Earth was created with bits and pieces of previous continuities added in.

I don't think DC will do that though but it won't be a bad way to please pre new 52 fans.
    I would be cool with it, IF DC does it well like adding bits and pieces whereby everything is spell out and you wont need to go back 30 years to read what happen.
    Most probably they'll create a new new 52 where they change bits and pieces of what happened and add what happened from pre new 52 but alter several information.

Cant wait for the return of the pre-new52, that way Superman can finally go back to the way he was, poorly written and irreverent.
    Favorites: Batman, Superman, All-New Wolverine, Deathstroke, Detective Comics, Green Lanterns, Doom Patrol

BANNED

HA,HA,HA,HA....oh You kidder you, The NEW 52 is PERFECT for DC. Honestly, where were you when the New 52 started and got all these complaints over certain history ERASED by the events of Flashpoint ?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by napolid View Post
    Cant wait for the return of the pre-new52, that way Superman can finally go back to the way he was, poorly written and irreverent.
    But with a CLASSIC SMILE and wearing RED TRUNKS again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sirzechs View Post
    Why? i never got this obsession with the trunks.
    It's symbolic like the Bat on Batman's costume chest.